TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

The trail begins in Florida...

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2001, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The trail begins in Florida...

"FLORIDA HOME SEARCHED
In the hunt for those responsible, the FBI obtained a warrant to search the South Florida home of a man listed on the manifest of one of the hijacked planes, NBC News learned. Authorities also uncovered possible clues in a rented car at Boston's Logan International Airport, where two of the deadly flights originated.

MSNBC.com confirmed reports that authorities had seized a car at Logan airport that contained Arabic-language flight training manuals. Five Arab men, a trained pilot among them, were identified as suspects. At least one of those men flew to Logan on Tuesday from Portland, Maine.
The luggage of one of the men who flew to the airport Tuesday didn't make his scheduled connection. The Boston Globe reported the luggage contained a copy of the Koran, an instructional video on flying commercial airliners and a fuel consumption calculator."
Our first stroke of luck. Time to follow the ants back to the nest (cell or no cell).
Old 09-12-2001, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

We should have taken care of this loser when he attacked the WTC the first time....
Old 09-12-2001, 07:28 AM

a bright white flash and its over
Old 09-12-2001, 07:52 AM

Default Yes, Clinton should have and Iraq was also implicated in that trial. But remember

when you get rid of him (Badin) you must get rid of all of the other cells that look to him. He is one of several leaders involved in this group- you just hear more about him - you must find him and the chain around him
Old 09-12-2001, 07:55 AM

Default Ex-secretary Eagleberger stated that repealing President Ford's executive order banning assasination

by the U.S. government would be easily remedied by another current executive order. I think a trial by the fires of Hell are the only trial these vermin deserve.
Old 09-12-2001, 08:00 AM
Elder Member

Yes, and I suspect that is exactly what will happen
Old 09-12-2001, 08:08 AM

Thank goodness for lost luggage (never thought I'd say that!)
Old 09-12-2001, 08:30 AM

Default unfortunately, there will always be others... (more)

sanctioned assassinations are not the answer. yesterday's act was a horribly violent, stomach-turning thing. but i do not think that state-sponsored violence is going to stop anything. look at what has happened in israel over the last year. the ante just keeps getting raised and everyt time the israeli government comes down harder, there are more suicide bombings. yesterday we had our first suicide bombing. sadly, there are people who feel that dying in such a way is noble, and those we kill will become martyrs and just inspire more suicides. it can only make things worse. i am not sure what the answer is, but i believe that promoting peace and unbderstanding is a good start.

like it or not, in its own way, this, too, is a horribly violent country. we need to reduce the violence on all fronts, not escalate it.

richard
Old 09-12-2001, 08:38 AM

Kill them all and let God sort them out, IMNSHO.
Old 09-12-2001, 08:42 AM

but that is exactly what whoever did this yesterday did.

Quick Reply: The trail begins in Florida...