TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

TT is being placed on the block...FWD denim blue, >2200 miles... :-( (more)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-1999, 04:43 PM
STTeve R

Default TT is being placed on the block...FWD denim blue, >2200 miles... :-( (more)

In today's world, no one ever knows what the next day will bring...wife's job was impacted by reorganization...this significantly impacts our financial ability to keep the TT.

The vehicle has under 2200 miles, is denim blue with aviator grey interior, has all options except phone, and a photo is in this forum registry. It will be placed for sale so that we can sleep at night knowing that our new house mortgage payment is made on time. We are not extravagent but the car was my mid-life crisis 'dream come true.' At least, I had the opportunity to own it for awhile.

The vehicle is in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and arrangements can be made for those out-of-state. Please contact me directly via e-mail if seriously interested and I will forward my phone number to you.

This is just a fact of life that can affect just about anyone. One wonders what a new century/millennium will bring...

Old 10-01-1999, 04:44 PM
STTeve R

Default <2200 miles... (nt)

nt
Old 10-01-1999, 06:18 PM
Rich

Default Re: <2200 miles... (nt)

Whats your price?
Old 10-01-1999, 07:51 PM
Cliff Melick

Default Re: <2200 miles... (nt)

Steve: Anyone who has read your posts must know how much TT ownership has meant to you. I feel very badly for you, and hope and pray that something good happens for you so you will not have to sell your "dream machine". There but for fortune...
Old 10-01-1999, 08:12 PM
Denny

Default Don't know what to say, know how much you loved TT...it is, (more)

after all, just a car. Hope things go well....heck, a year from now you'll be tooling around NM in a 225Q! Don't be a stranger.
Old 10-02-1999, 09:47 AM
Brad Willis

Default Re: TT is being placed on the block...FWD denim blue, >2200 miles... :-( (more)

Steve, best wishes to you and your wife. Hopefully things will work out. Perhaps there are other opportunities out there for the two of you. Might just be worth it! Again, best of luck and let us know if the situation improves.
Old 10-03-1999, 06:58 AM
Joe

Default my sympathy

Steve,

I feel for you on this one. I guess we all knew how excited you were to get the TT. I hope things work out for you. Do stay with us on the forum; maybe one day soon the financial situation will let you snag one again.
--Joe M (TT chat: Independor)
Old 10-04-1999, 04:54 AM
SAF

Default Re: TT on the block

Steve, I'm sorry to hear this news. I am very close to having to do the same thing for different reasons, (like it's not a good idea to buy your mid-life crisis car during a separation and impending divorce). I know a lot of us "pressed the envelope" to buy a car we were passionate about, but like you said, at least you got a good taste of it. Good luck moving it.