TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

TT-EAST: Open hotel room at Canandaigua Inn On The Lake

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 07:15 PM
AudiWorld Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What goes after the "....." ?
Old 05-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Eighth Member of AudiWorld. God-like, glorious and all-knowing.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wise words. Lots of crap going down at once. Hang in there.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats that??
Old 05-15-2003, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and all.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:21 PM

Default You see Jet in all frankness the other forum is simply a more

user friendly place....I sincerely believe this forum went **** for a variety of reasons...which your well aware of...i wont bother you by listing them...but frankly nobody wants to come back..theres nothing left to comeback to...I think the way you treated Larry and Mike was flat out wrong...Remeber it might be your site....but its us the people who make it what it is...your only the figurehead..for good or for ill....
Old 05-15-2003, 07:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sorry to learn that, Jason. My father died 3 weeks before my daughter was born.

I always regret the fact he was never able to see and hold his first grand-child.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:30 PM
AudiWorld Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You totally missed the point

I'm not asking people to come back if they don't want to. I'm just getting my own house in order so that I can honestly say that it wasn't me that perpetuated this on and on. You are correct that I took the wrong path as a leader and I'm trying to reconcile that. But you also forget the I was treated poorly too, which was what led to the meltdown in the first place. I am so tired of everybody making it sound like I woke up one day out of the blue and decided to go beserk and alienate people. Both sides are responsible. I am apologizing for what it's worth. I do not expect an apology to suddenly make everything the way it was 6 months ago, but I also do not expect reasonable people to carry such a large grudge.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:37 PM

Default well you know you forgetting something

as your former moderator I am totally aware of what happened and what went on...Me and you both no that there never was a large scale post deletion...the melt down was cause by a few individuals who felt censored, who through vocalizing their ills quickly inspired a mob like mentality...I think it was **** that you canned me after I worked damn hard to maintain your policies...i gave you ample feedback as to how things were unfolding...but it was clear that you felt my removal would expedite and smooth return to normalacy...its funny after i left AW everybody in general has treated me much better than before...you see Jet...waffling gets you nowhere...you either believe in a policy and support those who work with you or you dont...i always felt that dumped my to save your own hide..which to me was totally uncool...I had no part of the Jetisowned site...but did no who created it....ahhh well such is life...I thinkin you might suspend me ..but as this post is under a deleted thread whats the point...only me and you and few others can read it...and im sure not pointing links to it...frankly though i think its to late...you blew your credibility and lost the faithful...you wanted advertising bucks....you wanted it your way...its your way now...but nobodies there...its to bad...cause if theres one thing i will say...in all fairness you did for a period of time have the best all time TT board anywhere bar none... lifes bout changes though...as we both know...dont worry bout suspending me as i mentioned months ago...i dont generally post here..its your board...and i dont feel welcome...
Old 05-15-2003, 07:42 PM

Sad news again. :-( Hang in there.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:46 PM

Sending our condolences and prayers Jason, Sorry for your loss

Quick Reply: TT-EAST: Open hotel room at Canandaigua Inn On The Lake