TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

What is wrong with people? (long rant)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2001, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is wrong with people? (long rant)

So I am out at the liquor store getting some Absoult and Tonic. On my way back I stop at the Exxon station to get some chapstick. I am in the line inside and there is a couple people in line so I have to wait a couple minutes. I notice one person that is in the front of the line. Some 16-18 year old with his girlfriend. He's wearing a visor hat that's turned sideways on his head and he keeps looking at everyone in the store staring them down. I think to myself 'this is the type of person that would key my car sitting outside'. He buys cigarettes and a soda then walks out the door. I even think for one second to put down the chapstick and leave the store when I see him walk out the door. He's the only one that walked out the door that's on the same side as I parked. So I walk out to my car and guess what's all over the back of it? Soda! At first I thought he spit it on my car, but then I looked around and it was all over the back window and rear of the car. This ****ing ******* threw his soda all over my car. Probably didn't think anything of it when he did it. Him and his ugly white trash girlfriend were probably laughing the whole time. I just don't understand what the hell is wrong with people, especially teenagers these days. I mean, I am 23 so I was a teenager not to long ago, but I never did **** like this. These people have NO respect for anything, they care about NOTHING. Then I come home and wipe the car down with a wet towel and then dry it off. I come inside, make a drink and turn the news on. Guess what's on? Some 14 year old who shot and killed his teacher and just got sentenced to 28 years in jail. He doesn't even seem phased when they read the sentence to him! And his parents are apealing the sentencing because they think 28 years is to much?!?!?! Your son shot and KILLED his F*#&U#*CKING teacher! What excuse do you have for that??? There is NONE! I'm done bitching now, time for another drink.
Old 07-27-2001, 07:30 PM

I wonder that every day..
Old 07-27-2001, 07:37 PM

nothin a slug from a .45 couldnt cure....but seriously what a shovelhead..hope the leathers ok
Old 07-27-2001, 07:48 PM

Default Luckily I had put the windows up!

I had them both down and thought about leaving them down when I went into the store, glad I didn't. Slug from a .45...boy I wish I had a permit to carry my .40 Glock in MD. I have a permit to carry in PA, but I hear it's next to impossible to get one here. Talked a DC cop that I go shooting with and he said don't even try to get one here What happened to our 2nd ammendment rights???
Old 07-27-2001, 07:48 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

I get along with people like this like Pokemon and epillepsy.
Old 07-27-2001, 07:49 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Wow, a rare fan of the .40
Old 07-27-2001, 07:51 PM

Default lol...dude im in Canada....i gotta keep my assault weapons locked in the trunk....

yeah .40 Glock is nice....Ive got the 17 in nine...shoot IPSC sometimes.....glad your interior is ok....my buddy dumped a big gulp all over my last car by accident...it gets very sticky......
Old 07-27-2001, 08:08 PM

Default I like the .40 cartridge...

I owned a Glock 17 that I sold because I wanted something more compact, so I bought a 23CC (compensated competition). Ported barrel, extended mag release, extended slide stop, adjustable sites and 3.5 lb. trigger. I put the standard 5.5 lb. trigger and the regular mag release back on because I was not shooting competition. I loved the 17 though because it was so damn accurate, 23 is not bad either though. I just talked to my cop neighbor the other day and he's going to hook me up with some high caps next time we go to the range! My next purchase....<ul><li><a href="http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/Pages/usp45s.html">HK USP</a></li></ul>
Old 07-27-2001, 08:13 PM

hey check out the new Walther ...grip on USP is real nasty...pulls a bit to...
Old 07-27-2001, 08:23 PM

P99, P990? They look very similar to H&K. Maybe I'll just get a MP5SD! I wish

Quick Reply: What is wrong with people? (long rant)