TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

New to the TTS model

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 03:56 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New to the TTS model

Hope to have some fun with this car 2011 Audi TTS prestige
I have been lurking for a bit and I don’t see much traffic here. Is there anther forum TTS owners visit?
thanks
Old 03-15-2019, 04:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts

Quattroworld is out there but activity is rare. Fourtitude has some activity and has an excellent FAQ on the Mk 2. Audiworld is the most active. There are some Facebook sites but I think the forum format is much more useful and focused.

Last edited by Vegas-roadster; 03-15-2019 at 04:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I know this is an old thread but was wondering if anyone found any solutions to the red interior on the console and seats? I just purchased a 2019 TT RS that someone ordered and changed their mind on. It has the Design Select Interior in Red. I can live with everything but the bright red console and seat trim. I went to a wrap place and they said the seats and console would have to be taken out and disassembled before they would even attempt it. I really love the car but that bright red has got to go!! Thanks.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Some thoughts

Originally Posted by Nephend
Hi, I know this is an old thread but was wondering if anyone found any solutions to the red interior on the console and seats? I just purchased a 2019 TT RS that someone ordered and changed their mind on. It has the Design Select Interior in Red. I can live with everything but the bright red console and seat trim. I went to a wrap place and they said the seats and console would have to be taken out and disassembled before they would even attempt it. I really love the car but that bright red has got to go!! Thanks.
First, you have a Mk 3 and this is a Mk 2 forum. Second, I doubt if there are more than a handful of TTRS owners, Mk 2 or Mk 3, in the entire US that went Audi Exclusive with a red interior and the probability that they read this forum is slim. 99% of TTRS came with the standard black interior (Audi execs are Amish and abhor color). The only thing red in the interior of a regular TTRS is the Mk 2 had an option for red threads in its black seats.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:16 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, I’ll go to another forum...........
Old 11-11-2019, 08:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I don't think you will find an answer anywhere

Originally Posted by Nephend
Sorry, I’ll go to another forum...........
A red interior on a Mk 2 or 3 is virtually unique so you won't find anyone who has modified a red interior