TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Pic's of my new TT RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic's of my new TT RS

I'm now the proud owner of a 3-month old TT RS. The car was bought locally here in Tulsa. As luck would have it, the original owner blew out his knee and had to trade it in as he could no longer drive a stick. His loss is definitely my gain as I was able to get the car as a CPO, meaning that the car now has 5 years and 9 months left of warranty + Audicare. Options on the car include the tech pkg, sport exhaust pkg, CF mirrors, heated seats, panther black crystal with black nappa leather interior. I never knew how competent these cars are until I drove one two weeks ago. Once I drove it I knew I had to have one. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences with others on the board.
Attached Images      
Old 05-02-2013, 03:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Pic's

Good luck with the car. Looks very similar to mine, with the exception one the "arrest-me red" rims.. They really were not my first choice but this was the only TTRS I could find in New England at the time. They are original enough where now I wouldn't do without them.

Good luck with the car. Make sure you get Audi to replace the front brake pads if you haven't already done so.
Attached Images  
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Tony B
Good luck with the car. Looks very similar to mine, with the exception one the "arrest-me red" rims.. They really were not my first choice but this was the only TTRS I could find in New England at the time. They are original enough where now I wouldn't do without them.

Good luck with the car. Make sure you get Audi to replace the front brake pads if you haven't already done so.
The day after I brought the car home, I got initiated with the brake noise everyone here is talking about. It was awful--sounded like a 10-year old school bus. So I bedded in the brakes one day last week with a series of about 10 hard stops from 60mph to 10mph and no stopping. I haven't had a problem since then but we'll see how long it lasts. If the noise comes back, it's going to the dealer for different pads. I'll report back in the next couple of weeks for a status update.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just a suggestion... call the dealer and Audi Ownership Services (800-822-2834, Maria Vazquez, extension 43391) and get the pads replaced now... The bedding procedure may work temporarily but it is not a permanent fix. Get the new pads! You won't be sorry.