Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 2008 A6 3.2 Quattro Well-Equipped

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 09:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 A6 3.2 Quattro 200k between Buffalo and Toronto

Up for sale is my ‘08 A6 “S-Line” Quattro. It has 198k miles on it, and has the Dakar Beige exterior over the Cardamom Beige interior. The dealer who sold it to me swears its an S-Line although I haven't seen much evidence of that aside from the suspension and the grille it came with.

Fully loaded, including front and rear heated seats, heated steering wheel & mirrors, Audi advanced key pushbutton start, MMI navigation and AMI w/ipod cable and 6 disc changer, Bose audio system, Bluetooth, rear view camera, AFS headlights, Lane Assist (vibrates the wheel if you touch the lines without signaling) etc.

Please note: wheels pictured are my cheap and beat up 17” replicas w/Blizzaks for winter. I will also include the original 18” wheels with fresh Michelins on them.

Mechanically, this A6 has been extremely well-maintained throughout its' life both by myself and the previous owner.

If memory serves, it was originally from VA and the owner moved to Canada bringing it with him. The S-Line grille that came with it did not have a front plate mount but someone just popped screws through it rather than buy a new one. I still have it, but i also purchased a Euro RS grille and a plain one. They will all be included with the car.

Recent work done:
-All timing chains and guides done by a professional shop (yes they pulled the motor and tranny out to do this)
-Replaced one of the intake cams and follower for the hpfp
-Replaced both valve cover gaskets
-One lower engine mount
-Spark Plugs
-Front and rear brakes within the last 10k
-Michelin tires on the original 5-spokes (not pictured)
-Replaced driver side headlight (to fix AFS malfunction)
-Replaced both xenon bulbs
-Replaced both flex pipes with stainless
-Double resonator delete (they were rotting)
-Other things I can’t remember at present
-Oil and filter changes with Gulf or Total synthetic every 3-5k kilometers

basically, this car is operating at peak performance and is ready to go another 200k problem-free miles.

Also the local dealer had sold me an unlimited mileage powertrain warranty ($3k per claim, $150 deductible) that includes seals and gaskets, and is still valid for another year (March 2019). However, I think this only applies in Canada.

Things it needs:
-A good wash and detailing (I know)
-Passenger side lower fog grille is slightly broken
-Small scuffs in the front and rear bumpers
-Parking sensors don’t make a sound (I just use the camera anyway)
-Trunk lid handle button is intermittent (I just use valet mode and open it from the keyfob or the door switch)

I’ve recently moved into the city and am not driving my A6 much anymore, and even though my fiancée and I really love this car, we need the money with our wedding coming up.

My A6 has always been stored indoors and is currently parked in my heated underground garage.

Looking for $6500 US or best reasonable offer.

Located in Ontario between Buffalo and Toronto.
Short drive from NY, OH, MI, IN.
Can even meet you on your side of the border if need be.

Last edited by Dynamyk; 02-23-2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Words
Old 02-27-2018, 08:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about a nice drive to Colorado Looking for something to replace my recently departed A8 D2.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThaboTheWuff
How about a nice drive to Colorado Looking for something to replace my recently departed A8 D2.
A road trip like that would be the perfect way to bid my beige baby farewell. I’m down, sent you a PM