Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 FS in ID: 2008 Audi A6 4.2FSI S-line, tech package, sport seats, 19" wheels $7,900

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS in ID: 2008 Audi A6 4.2FSI S-line, tech package, sport seats, 19" wheels $7,900

VIDEO LINK:

This car is by far my favorite, sport seats, 19" wheels, S-line, tech package, cold weather package, V8...what's not to like?

I am very tempted to do a muffler delete like I did on my last 4.2 but then I might keep it for a while and I need some cars sold asap so please just take it away. It was $8,500 ....now $7,900....a lot of car for the money....you won't be disappointed, I promise.

2008 Audi A6 Quattro
Daytona grey exterior on black (real) leather interior
130,xxx miles
4.2 FSI 350hp engine
6-speed automatic transmission with Sport mode and paddle shifters
fully loaded/powered everything
S-line package with the very rare and desirable sport seats
cold weather package
technology package
19x8.5" uber rare factory wheels (these are $850 EACH without tires..google them, part# 4F0601025L1H7..car comes with 5 of them....4 plus a full size matching spare)

Maintenance:
new control arms
new tires
new pads and rotors
new sway bar links
new filters and fluids (oil and transmission)
new OEM wiper blades
new spark plugs
new air filter
new MAG
new cabin filters
new fuel filter
new front oxygen sensors
new rubber floor mats
new pads and rotors
new LED tag lights
new Audi logo puddle lights
etc.

This 2008 Audi A6 is a fantastic machine, the 4.2 350hp V8 engine delivers instant torque yet it manages to give great gas mileage due the FSI technology (direct injection) and 6-speed automatic transmission.

The Quattro AWD drivetrain is unstoppable in inclement weather, no news there.

The cold weather package will keep you nice and toasty in those cold winter days or chilly mornings with the adjustable leather heated seats.

The S-Line package will have you smiling from ear to ear while carving through the twisties, drop it in Sport mode and use those paddles on the back of the steering wheel to keep engaged.

Don't like driving at night? The ASF (adaptive front lighting system) xenon headlights will literally bend the light in a turn so the road in front of you is always lit....how cool is that?

The technology package offers a super convenient back-up camera with parking sensors, navigation, bluetooth connectivity and an incredible BOSE stereo.

There are no warning lights of any kind on the instrument cluster, there are no known issues currently, no ticking time bombs, no squeaks, no rattles, no knocks, no clunks, no funny business.

At 130k miles this car is barely broken in, I do enjoy driving it every day so the mileage will increase slightly, it reads just over 130,000 miles now.

You would have to pay $10,000 (+ fees) for this A6 if it was sitting on some used car dealer's lot with none of the maintenance work done.

Fairly priced at $8,500 this is a lot of car for the money, extremely fun to drive and mechanically sound.<<<<<<<<price lowered to $7,900>>>>>>>take it away before i change my mind and keep it.

The wheels and tires alone are worth a lot of money....the sport seats are rare and highly sought after as well....this car has it all.

This is NOT a project car, this is NOT a fixer upper, I encourage you to come see and drive it, you will not be disappointed and I won't waste your time.

Clean Carfax in hand, clean Idaho title in hand with my name on it.

The car is located in Southeast Boise, 83716

Thank you for reading this ad.

Iancu aka Kinderutz aka The Audi Guy Boise

267-984-three five seven nine
iancu_b at yahoo com