***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals*** - Page 5 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > AudiWorld Community > Vendor Showroom
Reload this Page > ***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***
Notices
Vendor Showroom A place where vendors may display their wares

***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

Old 06-24-2017, 11:56 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Overview:
- 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber spoiler wrap

For this blue Nissan R35 GTR, the owner of the car just wanted to add a simple carbon fiber accent to his rear spoiler. We went with the di-noc matte carbon fiber finish to match his other real dry carbon fiber pieces that were on the car. The owner of the car was in Westminster / Orange County and had me come out to him to do the vinyl wrap on his spoiler.

-Don

[email protected]
Old 07-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Overview:
- Tinted / smoked tail lights

The owner of this black GLC 43 AMG brought his car by to have me lightly tint / smoke the rear tail lights on his car. The owner of this car is a returning customer who also had me lightly tint the tails on his other car. I took pictures of the progress outside, so you guys can see the subtle changes of the tint vinyl wrap that I use. The finish gives the tail lights a nice cherry finish, while still maintaining good light output from the lights and also keeping in line with a very factory / OEM+ type look. The owner of this car was from Pasadena Los Angeles and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to get the vinyl work done.

-Don

[email protected]
Old 07-15-2017, 03:06 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Overview:
- Gloss black roof vinyl wrap
- M Performance side accent stripes
- M Performance lower rocker panel decal

Going with a more aggressive look on this BMW M235i coupe, the owner had me wrap the roof of his car in gloss black and install the M Performance side stripes and also the lower rocker panel decals. The rocker panel decals are more common than the side stripes, but the owner wanted to go with something more aggressive, so he decided to add on the side stripes with the red outline. The owner of this car was from Newport Beach Orange County and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills to do the vinyl wrap install.

-Don

[email protected]

Search this Thread