TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice one Fun. Not too geeky for me . I wanted to do that as well but had no clue how. So cheers. The anticipation is building.

btw. I was able to access the owners manual from Bill's link on another thread. It includes references to both US & Canada models. See attached screen shots. Wasn't able to download/save the PDF though and share with the forum but makes for some good bedtime reading if you have a tablet or large phone.

Originally Posted by bill tyler
http://ownersmanual.audiusa.com/ -enter your VIN number….and it’ll take you to the Manual. (P.S. I even pre pre-viewed it by 'borrowing' a VIN number from the Audi inventory website before I had my own VIN.)
Attached Thumbnails "Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-screenshot-3-.png   "Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-screenshot-4-.png  
Old 05-09-2016, 04:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mickster
Nice one Fun. Not too geeky for me . I wanted to do that as well but had no clue how. So cheers. The anticipation is building.

btw. I was able to access the owners manual from Bill's link on another thread. It includes references to both US & Canada models. See attached screen shots. Wasn't able to download/save the PDF though and share with the forum but makes for some good bedtime reading if you have a tablet or large phone.
Thanks Mickster! I still haven't been able to find the manual. When I enter my VIN it gives me a message that is for US vehicles only. Did you change up the http address to get the Canadian version?

On another note, last night on our way home we dropped by the lot at Queensway Audi and they have a Black TTS in the front window. What a beauty!!!
Old 05-09-2016, 05:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello

I posted this in the Q5 forum with my successful order details

In March/2016 I ordered a 2016 Q5 technik with 3l and all options except B&O stereo. with all taxes and costs, total cost under $62K
$10k down ,4 year lease @20k KM/year - $625/mon.

I used email and dealer visits to get a "single price" . ie i told them to give me their best price and that i would only accept a single response. Thus I would only accept that single offer and that i would NOT go back to haggle.

in the end , the prices varied by $5000 for a 3L loaded Q5. the best prices also came with a $0 dealer prep/shipping cost

with Automobile Protection Association, you can order "through them" with no hassle ie. they have access to dealers that agree with their prices as-is. they also print the lemon-aide guide in Canadian book stores. OR use their prices and do your best deal.

try this method, it worked well for me and it only took two weeks.

BTW, you do NOT have be order a car from the same city you leave in. i did this for the last three cars with no issue
Old 05-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Fun101
Thanks Mickster! I still haven't been able to find the manual. When I enter my VIN it gives me a message that is for US vehicles only. Did you change up the http address to get the Canadian version?

On another note, last night on our way home we dropped by the lot at Queensway Audi and they have a Black TTS in the front window. What a beauty!!!
I accessed using a US VIN# I found online (google search) with the same url and selected English (Canada) from the drop down. See screen grab. Should work for you.

I checked out the Queensway TTS online & while pretty nice, I'm thinking yours will be more striking!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
audi online manuals.bmp (617.2 KB, 138 views)
Old 05-09-2016, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

I accessed using a US VIN# I found online (google search) with the same url and selected English (Canada) from the drop down. See screen grab. Should work for you.

I checked out the Queensway TTS online & while pretty nice, I'm thinking yours will be more striking!

That worked! Thanks Mickster!!!

Yeah, I can't wait to see the blue version but I was pretty happy to spy the black one - and it has the same rims. It was the first one I've seen in person and my husband hadn't even seen the regular TT I tested so it was nice to show him. He thinks it's beautiful! (Phew!)
Old 05-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

It's here & I'm absolutely stoked! Picked it up today. OMG ... I feel like the Joker with this permanent grin etched on my face. Couple of pics but the light was fading & somewhat overcast. Now to dive into the owners manual and figure this beauty out. But I don't need a manual to know that I've got something really special here.

Hope my fellow canucks get theirs soon.

Happy trails!

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-wp_20160519_19_35_37_pro.jpg

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-wp_20160519_19_37_32_pro.jpg

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-wp_20160519_19_36_30_pro.jpg

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-wp_20160519_19_36_49_pro.jpg

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"-wp_20160519_19_35_59_pro.jpg
Old 05-20-2016, 03:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Mickster, that's a fine ride! The wine bottle rims are my favourite. Did you shop around the GTA dealers or was there a particular dealer that you preferred ?
Old 05-20-2016, 07:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

It's here & I'm absolutely stoked! Picked it up today. OMG ... I feel like the Joker with this permanent grin etched on my face. Couple of pics but the light was fading & somewhat overcast. Now to dive into the owners manual and figure this beauty out. But I don't need a manual to know that I've got something really special here.

Hope my fellow canucks get theirs soon.

Happy trails!

Attachment 56288

Attachment 56289

Attachment 56290

Attachment 56291

Attachment 56292
What a beautiful car! Those red seats really pop against the grey...looks really sharp!

Congratulations Mick!