3 am, peeking in and tip-toeing around. Hmmm ok let's try again...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 01:44 AM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 3 am, peeking in and tip-toeing around. Hmmm ok let's try again...

<whispering> I got a head start on the PS pulleys yesterday and that will continue thru the rest of the week and weekend. Anyone planning on getting their personal pulleys to me for lightening should start shipping them here ASAP! Those wanting to participate in the exchange or outright sale programs can expect pulleys to start shipping Monday. This event will run ONLY until all inventory is sold, ie; 25 in-house pulleys and however many personal pulleys I receive for lightening between now and March 21. This Group Purchase will last only as long as inventory is available but in no event will the GP extend past midnight March 31, 2008 as the throttle body GP commences on/near April 1, 2008. No new pulleys will be accepted for lightening after March 21, a week from this Friday.

1. I lighten "your" pulley: $55.00

2. I sell you an exchange unit: $65.00 + $100 deposit refundable upon return receipt of your "alloy" NOT STEEL pulley.

3. I sell you a lightweight alloy pulley outright: $110 no exchange or deposit required LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!

All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping w/Delivery Confirmation to continental US. Canadian orders add $10 for standard and $15.00 for Express Mail.

Please limit any/all questions to email due to the number of eggshells I'm tip-toeing around in here. And if this post or thread starts to go south for ANY reason I reserve the right to delete it immediately!

G'nite...
Old 03-12-2008, 04:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 3 am, peeking in and tip-toeing around. Hmmm ok let's try again...

At school right now so not able to email you, but dips on option 3. put me on the list.
thanks
dustin
Old 03-12-2008, 05:07 AM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Default as with ALL my GP's there is no "pre-order" list... Paypal makes/keeps the list for me...

when something is "paid for" then that name is added to the Paypal "order list." Not to worry, you'll have PLENTY of time as I have zero expectation whatsoever of selling "all" of these during this GP. In fact, I'd be surprised if 15 total were sold from this GP. Items not sold during the GP will incur a $10 increase and be kept pre-made/ready to ship as needs/wants arise.

Pre-order lists NEVER work with GP's! If everyone took GP pre-orders we'd all make 50+ parts up front based on that list then only sell 15-20 when they were produced. And BOY, do I remember the YEARS it took to sell some of those "over-run" parts!! Today it's eerily uncanny how well I can predict what's going to sell, how many to make and how many will be left after the initial sale dies down. Ya get good at it or ya eat a LOT of PB&J/Bologna sammies for awhile ;-)
Old 03-12-2008, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

be sending mine over later this week
Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Payment sent.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:31 PM

thats a good price...i couldnt do it myself for cheaper, whats your shipping address?
Old 03-12-2008, 05:29 PM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

<ducking> Please re-read post, ie; "Please limit any/all questions to email"