A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Expected discount for 2018 Allroad (No. CA)?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 12:57 PM
JaQ
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Expected discount for 2018 Allroad (No. CA)?

Hi Everyone - I am in the market for a new car and I am strongly considering the purchase of a new Allroad. A local Audi dealer here in No. CA is offering discounts of 10% or so on some of their 2018 Allroad in stock (MSRP $53K). It this inline with what to expect for this car? Truecar seems to price the car about $3K higher.

Thanks in advance for the guidance and feedback!
Old 01-17-2018, 11:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

A 10% discount for a 2018 Allroad is nothing to scoff at in my opinion.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:27 AM
JaQ
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon
A 10% discount for a 2018 Allroad is nothing to scoff at in my opinion.
Thank you - this is my sentiment as welll.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Concur. 10% is good for an AR. Particularly since most dealers don't stock many.
The trick with an AR, is finding one with the correct combination of trim and colors to satisfy your personal preference.

Having worked for the brand, that is typically better than most AoA employees can get when ordering a car from a dealership.

Dealership employees are eligible for 15% through Audi incentive programs, with all applicable /current deals in addition to that.

gr
Old 01-26-2018, 06:36 AM
JaQ
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ghostrider990
Concur. 10% is good for an AR. Particularly since most dealers don't stock many.
The trick with an AR, is finding one with the correct combination of trim and colors to satisfy your personal preference.

Having worked for the brand, that is typically better than most AoA employees can get when ordering a car from a dealership.

Dealership employees are eligible for 15% through Audi incentive programs, with all applicable /current deals in addition to that.

gr
Thanks for the response - You are exactly right about finding one with the correct combo of color/options I want. I am set on getting one with the warm package and this dealer's inventory - they have 14 of them in stock! - doesn't have an Allroad that has it.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JaQ
Thanks for the response - You are exactly right about finding one with the correct combo of color/options I want. I am set on getting one with the warm package and this dealer's inventory - they have 14 of them in stock! - doesn't have an Allroad that has it.
I special Ordered my Allroad. The key to placing a Special Order is to make sure you're working through a Dealer who actually SELLS Allraods. They're more likely to have an allocation come in that can be filled by a Special ORder. Make sure you have that conversation with any dealer you're looking to order through.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I special Ordered my Allroad. The key to placing a Special Order is to make sure you're working through a Dealer who actually SELLS Allraods. They're more likely to have an allocation come in that can be filled by a Special ORder. Make sure you have that conversation with any dealer you're looking to order through.
Good Advice.

Im shocked that store had 14 Allroads in stock....that is UNPRECEDENTED.

However, those likely came on a special purchase or allocation from the Regional Sales Manager - and of those cars I'd be certain they were ALL pre-ordered by the region as filler cars for other dealerships.
Meaning, oddball combinations of colors and less than desirable trim options -- hence why he can't find a warm weather package.
I ran into the same thing when I was shopping for an Allroad.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

x2. I ordered one the last week of 2017 and got 10% off an order the dealer was placing that week anyway: they made a minor change (walnut to oak inlays) on a PP with VC and projected delivery during mid March according to the signed paperwork.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you tell me which Bay Area dealer gave you that 10% discount? thx