A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Raced an M Roadster today...he muffed up bad.....READ!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced an M Roadster today...he muffed up bad.....READ!

I was coming home from my sisters college today down the PA Turn Pike (I was in a '98 BMW 328 conv, 5 speed). Halfway thru my trip, I spotted an extremely clean, seemingly stock, M Roadster. Now, I know I have no chance of beating this car, if we were to race. I just figured it would be fun trying Anyway, I'm getting off my exit (Fort Washington - Long, two lane, circular exit), and I'm right up his ***. So when the exit becomes 2-lanes, I split off into the right lane and we start downshifting/braking for the large turn. We were staying right with eachother around a turn, both of our tires were screechin like crazy. I think his dumb *** got pissed that a punk-*** kid in a 328 was hangin with his M. So he punched it. Right in the middle of the freakin turn. At this point I was about 10 feet behind him in the other lane. His back wheels flew out and I think his bumper scraped the median. I slammed on my brakes and countersteered against my slide. Now he is completely in my lane, wheels smoking, going totally sideways, perpendicular to the road! I kind of swirved around him, stopped and called him what he was. I was sitting there for a couple of seconds just waiting for him to look up at me or apologize or something, but he just sat there, head down, and stared at that cute little M emblem on his shift ****.
I guess this just shows it takes more than money to know how to drive.

P.S. I have nothing against BMWs, I was driving one. I actually love them, but not as much as my A4