A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

XPOST: The VERDICT on FloridaS4(Liam)

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default XPOST: The VERDICT on FloridaS4(Liam)

Sorry to re-hash this old thread from nearly a month ago, and, NO, this is not an April Fools joke. But as some of you might have remembered, I posted up a thread calling to blacklist Liam Kimbrell aka FloridaS4.
After all the bickering and verbal jabs, I thought we worked the issue out in a civilized manner. He even called me up and told me he missed UPS for the day and would send the RS4 grill out the next day. Since then, I have heard NOTHING from him again. I have sent him emails, Instant Messaged him, and zilch, nada, zero.
This guy is a chump and now he can't come back and accuse me of slander because I have all his AIM conversations saved, as well as his forum posts. This guy had the gall to tell me he returned the check I sent him for the grill to be credited back to me, yet there is no way he could do that thru his bank. I have checked with my bank several times if the amount was credited to my acct and no records have come up, even after a month later!!!
This guy is a caniving, untrustworthy piece of filth and I suggest none of you deal with him. I have given him plenty of chances to come thru and be an honest person, but he went out like the bastard he is.
Like I said before, its not worth the little money($60) that I *paid* to track this fool down and show him how I really feel, so the least I can do is warn all you fellow AWers not to deal with this jerk.
Sorry for the wasted bandwidth for all you got nothing from this, but its time that Liam is exposed for what he really is.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope someone deletes this post, because your just slandering his name.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:09 PM

well, gee, thanks. i agree with hd. why dont you delete the post.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hint:

we don't really care.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:11 PM

Default Well aside from the name calling. I do think people here should be aware of this guy. I too was a

victim of a fradulant AW member. I didn't get ripped for much but nonetheless the guy sold me less then was promised and cut communications. Thieves should be flogged in an open forum.

Kinda midevil isn't it ? :-)
Old 04-01-2002, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default A good 30+ AW members have met Liam several times, and if any of us had any reason to believe

That he was a thief, we'd beat his ***. I think this Illusive character just has a bug up his ***.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:14 PM

Oh geez. I didn't put the name together. I see...I know who your talkin about. My bad :-/
Old 04-01-2002, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dude, you think I would post a thread like this for no reason??? If you know him so well...

why don't you tell him to get the bug out of his *** and send me the grill I paid for!! If you were on my situation, you'd feel the same way!
Old 04-01-2002, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default If I was in your situation I wouldn't be slandering someones name like you are.

I'd be taking care of it in a professional manner, not like a child.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:24 PM

thats not nice.

Quick Reply: XPOST: The VERDICT on FloridaS4(Liam)