A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Looking to purchase 10' A4 Avant S-Line

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to purchase 10' A4 Avant S-Line

Today my wife and I went looking for a new car as we are now expecting our first child. As a concerned to-be-father, I thought that now is no better time to start looking into getting a new ride.. the criteria

1) Excellent Safety Feature Ratings
2) Nice sexy looking family mover
3) Fun to drive
4) Cost effective to operate
5) Feature rich

So my wife and I looked at the following vehicles:

1) 2010 Touareg TDI
2) Volvo V70
3) BMW 328 Xi M Sports Package
4) Audi A4 Avant S-line

I must say that after looking at these cars, by far the best value $ for $ was the A4. Not to mention that it was an S-line all the better. After test driving the A4, my wife and I have basically decided that this is the car we want to focus on purchasing... the ride was excellent, had a lot of standard bells & whistles, and the car was just a pleasure to drive... (something we are already accustomed to since we have an 08' A4 S-Line). What made it better was the customer service.... just incredible..... As we were looking at the car, we were hoping to take out an avant for a test drive however they did not have any in stock other than the one in the show room. So what did they do... they took the car out of the showroom and gave us the keys to test drive. That to me said we are here to take care of you.

So now that we have decided on the car we want now the fun begins as to how we want to build the car. Can anyone tell me what the dealer invoice is for a A4 Avant Premium S-Line is? Any insight/thoughts would be appreciated.

Being a previous BMW owner (had a 3 & 5 Series) I must say that Audi has done an incredible job not only with the product they have put in their showrooms, but their customer service is much to be desired by many of the luxury automakers here in the Toronto GTA. I think that i will be a loyal Audi owner so long that they can keep this good work up!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Search around. There should be an order guide for Canada lurking on the internet. That would help you with your price question.
Great car though. You and you're wife will be very happy. The new A4 Avant is a great looking wagon that is for sure.