A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

My 2.0T Avant quattro S-line 6MT

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 12:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

So since I've got this car and it's close to the final one I'll get I thought as well I may as well take some pics. The cars dirty as I asked them not to clean it so I can get it detailed and protected.

We of course have the steering wheel on the right side ... or do I mean correct side plus we don't suffer those orange reflectors you guys do.

The S-line Exec spec includes the body kit, sports suspension, black interior with perforated leather wheel, phone prep low, cruise etc.

I added the following :

19" double spoke wheels
Full Milano leather (instead of part leather part alcantara)
B&O
AMI
Tech Pack (Sat Nav, AMI)
Parking Plus (missing along with the quattro)
Adaptive lights
heated front seats
Hill hold assist
Storage pack
Light Pack
TPMS
rear blinds
rear airbags
load rail system
Reversible loan mat with bumper cover

I'm also missing the chrome exhaust tips at the moment.

Any way heres the pics.
Attached Images      
Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

More
Attached Images      
Old 03-28-2009, 12:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

and more
Attached Images      
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

. and more
Attached Images      
Old 03-28-2009, 12:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

.. and more
Attached Images      
Old 03-28-2009, 12:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

...lastly

the missing drive shaft and full leather s-line seats
Attached Images    
Old 03-28-2009, 03:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick comments:
* I don't think we get the option of full Milano with S-line. I believe you get black S-line seats with contrast stitching and Alcantara, no other choice with the package.
* Is that Monza Silver?
* I do wish we didn't have such silly "safety" policies in the States - the Colonies? - that foist those amber turn signals upon us.
* Thanks for taking a picture of the manual shades on the rear doors, that's the first I've ever seen of them! If someone got the motorized rear window shade, I'd like to see that (and the controls for it.)
* Also first I've seen of those rear cargo area dividers - sharp! Not sure if we get those here, as I went with the Saloon instead of the Estate.

Looking good, Scotty! A shame they probably can't fix what's missing, and you'll have to return it, but maybe they'll let you drive it in the meantime? Keep us posted!
Old 03-28-2009, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Our S-line is also part leather and part alcantara .... but we can pay extra to go full leather. I think it was £330.

We have the choice of silver or black stitching but not on full leather.

It's not Monza. It's Meteor .... although for some reason my camera seems to have over exposed all the shots. The paint is darker and the leather seats are real black and not grey as the pics makes out.

Shades - that's one of the reasons I posted as I'd not seen them. We don't get an option of powered shades. Not sure they exist to be honest.

It seems this car is mine until they rebuild me a new one. I might even wash it!!
Old 03-29-2009, 04:34 AM
CEB
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avants don't get powered shades...

Originally Posted by Scotty (UK)
Our S-line is also part leather and part alcantara .... but we can pay extra to go full leather. I think it was £330.

We have the choice of silver or black stitching but not on full leather.

It's not Monza. It's Meteor .... although for some reason my camera seems to have over exposed all the shots. The paint is darker and the leather seats are real black and not grey as the pics makes out.

Shades - that's one of the reasons I posted as I'd not seen them. We don't get an option of powered shades. Not sure they exist to be honest.

It seems this car is mine until they rebuild me a new one. I might even wash it!!
...only sedans (saloons) get powered rear shades (and manual side window shades.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

It's 5 months since I posted this thread about my car being delivered without quattro.

Well tomorrow (1st Sept) is the day I get the replacement. I could have had the car a few weeks earlier but our bi-annual registration plates meant it was worth me hanging on until the day of release of the latest plate.

I've a bit of excitment as something new is always nice but I can't help think what if it's wrong again. I guess then I just reject it, get more free motoring and put in a claim.

However I hope it's all as ordered.

Not sure how well I'll sleep tonight. :-/

Quick Reply: My 2.0T Avant quattro S-line 6MT