A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Picked this up last Friday....

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 09:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picked this up last Friday....

2012 Premium+, Tip, Sport Package, Nav (sensors), Polished tips...Monsoon w/black. Swapping out factory wheels this Friday for 19" RS4 reps with Conti DWS. Will work into some other mods soon enough...but loving all the tech toys on this thing and the interior is excellent. Sport seats are great feeling and great looking. Would of liked advance key and or B&O but couldn't find those on a car in the color and combo I wanted. Oh well.

Here are a few iPhone pics at delivery. I will post some better shots once I get the wheels mounted, get her cleaned up, and get back from vacation. Might even have a light tint on there by then as well - suggestions? I am in Seattle so don't need anything dark.

PS - I know this isn't the place to "sell" stuff, but if anyone is interested in the 18" sport package wheels and tires that came on the car, I am selling. Would make a perfect winter wheel package.
Attached Images     
Old 02-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm picking up my Monsoon Grey A4 (Prestige) today at the other big Seattle Audi dealer. I came very close to ordering thru Barrier, and kind of wish I could have (or more correctly Barrier could have) been more negotiable. Congrats on your car. By the way, I have the same wheels as you, but I'm not swapping at this point.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Congrats

Originally Posted by Indycanard
I'm picking up my Monsoon Grey A4 (Prestige) today at the other big Seattle Audi dealer. I came very close to ordering thru Barrier, and kind of wish I could have (or more correctly Barrier could have) been more negotiable. Congrats on your car. By the way, I have the same wheels as you, but I'm not swapping at this point.
That's exciting - have fun with it.