A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

MY19 A4 Canada

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 11:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JDA_yeg
It's a pretty gorgeous vehicle. I hate to admit it, but the interior of the C-class is superior to the A4. The A4 needs to step up in the interior department compared to the new C-class.
to each their own... couple reviews online have already said audi's interior is much better than m-benz...i like how audi tries to keep stuff more simplistic
Old 05-22-2018, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SNGGA
On the RFD in the Audi thread, I asked a well known Sales Manager if there are changes to MY19 A4 (canada) and he said there are no changes or any updates to packages.
Apparently the A5/S5 will get the Black package (black optics in the US)

I guess if there are any Canadians browsing here, you should still get MY18 since it will be the same
Order guides coming next month
That's weird though because supposedly the new 2019's will have the new Audi Connect Connectivity and Infotainment features.
So there has to be some kind of changes to the packages - unless they make it backwards compatible with previous Audi Connect enabled cars?

Old 05-22-2018, 04:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Transport Canada also permitted the use of Matrix-style LED headlamps in March (effective immediately), and more than a couple of us are hoping that they'll appear on the MY19 order guide.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what the dealership sales manager "knows". If there's one thing I've learned from perusing /r/askcarsales, it's that dealership staff, if they're very lucky, find out about model/incentive changes a day before the internet at large. If they're not lucky, dealers learn about changes from customers who have received communications from manufacturers before the dealers themselves have.

If you think about how often salespeople know less about the cars in their showroom--and service managers know less about active TSBs--than we do, this is definitely within the realm of reason. So I'll believe that there are no changes for MY19 when I see the order guide, and not a moment before.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

I would love MY19 to have no change so that my MY18 will not look out of date just yet, I doubt they will have any cosmetic changes.
If MY19 gets some upgrade to Audi Connect then man tht sucks for us older models. Highly doubt Audi will make it backwards compatible, that would be too nice of them
I really wonder when Audi would at least give us one standard DAP feature like in the States with Audi Presense City. Hell just make the entire DAP standard like a lot of the other manufacturers...
Old 05-23-2018, 01:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

There are a few changes that showed up in the 2019 order guide (in this version thus far). Rear view camera standard in Komfort. Audi Virtual Cockpit is now OPTIONAL in the Progressive trim level. Also Audi connect Navigation and Infotainment Services standard in Progressive and Technik. No mentions of the Matrix LED.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by joellau91
There are a few changes that showed up in the 2019 order guide (in this version thus far). Rear view camera standard in Komfort. Audi Virtual Cockpit is now OPTIONAL in the Progressive trim level. Also Audi connect Navigation and Infotainment Services standard in Progressive and Technik. No mentions of the Matrix LED.
Awesome! So the order guide came out!
Old 05-23-2018, 02:31 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Any changes in colours? Or engine/transmission?
Old 05-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Allroading17
Awesome! So the order guide came out!
This is not the final version yet. There may still be changes.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by VM
Any changes in colours? Or engine/transmission?
Scuba blue and moonlight blue taken out.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:36 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by joellau91
Scuba blue and moonlight blue taken out.

Is there a new blue at least??

Quick Reply: MY19 A4 Canada