Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

New owner A6 Premium Plus 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner A6 Premium Plus 2012

I just took delivery and traded in my Infiniti M35. I love this car, I want to drive it every day. I spent over a month test driving and reading reviews and forums. I test drove the A6 and fell in love at first sight. I had friends telling me not to buy Audi's I test drove the BMW 528i Price wise in Puerto Rico is what competes with A6, and the E350 I did not like the new M37. I hated the interior of the E350 I seem to old. I hated how the 528 drove with the turbo lag and the start stop thing.

I just could not find another car that was even close to the A6. I wanted the Prestige model but in PR with the excise tax was over $10K more. I went online and did resale value on all 4 cars with 15 miles on 2010 models and to my surprise the Audi had the best resale value.

I love the fact that Audi has a owner loyalty program and the other did not. And I got the full maintenance included in the car free.

Looking forward to joining the Audi fam here at the forum.

Cheers
Old 05-29-2012, 06:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations! What color combo & options did you get?
Old 05-29-2012, 08:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on new A6!!! great choice, post some photos when you can.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congratulations!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Seki
Congratulations!
Thank you! I got brilliant black with nougat brown interior, sport pakg with 19" wheels. And is the premium plus model. I have pics on the iphone, I'll post them tonight.

-Things I like so far:
-Got 34.5 MPG on the way home hwy miles.
-I was worried about the reviews saying the steering was overly light. I have mine on auto setting I have to say I love how it transitions from light to park to on center tight feel at high speeds. Is perfect for me.
-The power is so smooth through the power band and at low RPM's, how can I get those MPG's i'm getting??
-The interior!! I can't say enough about it. I spend a lot of time in the car and I love how the interior makes me feel.
-The LED day time lights, I know is a simple thing but I get raving comments on that alone. How it makes the car looks.
-Lastly and more important, I'm the only one that has one, all my friends and neighbors have the traditional BMW, Merc, Lexus and Land Rovers. So mine stands out! ha

My 3G is not activated yet (dealer said it takes a week) so I haven't tried that part yet.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My 3G is not activated yet (dealer said it takes a week) so I haven't tried that part yet.[/QUOTE]

When you had it delivered they didnt activated it? When I took delivery they activated it for me....
Old 05-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

No, as a matter of fact I left the dealer and then remembered about the 3G, went back and the sales man took the # off the 3G card and I signed the activation contract and said it will take about a week. Big oops on their part
Old 05-29-2012, 11:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on such a great car. Your car will definitely stand out in your neighborhood. Looking foward to the pics.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Wow, I love those 20" wheels on your car! Is the ride bearable with them? Mine would look so good on those.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnnybroker
No, as a matter of fact I left the dealer and then remembered about the 3G, went back and the sales man took the # off the 3G card and I signed the activation contract and said it will take about a week. Big oops on their part
LOL...definitely big ooops on their part!

Quick Reply: New owner A6 Premium Plus 2012