Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gemunji
Stasis Exhaust update, it has arrived (finally) and will be fitted next tuesday. looking forward to hearing it once installed
Great news! If you get a chance take some video of before and after. I think it is going to look great as well as sound great.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by WAudiA6
Great news! If you get a chance take some video of before and after. I think it is going to look great as well as sound great.
Hi had the exhaust fitted today and it looks great but I have to say my first impression is it is not worth the money I am disappointed,it really doesn't sound that good, I am not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this, i think my wifes A1 TFSI sounds better and it has the factory system. I also feel like its lost a little acceleration not sure how to qualify that its just the feel. They tell me it will get louder over the week but today I would say very disappointed. I will try and video it. I have attached some before and after shots
Attached Images   
Old 12-18-2012, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gemunji
Hi had the exhaust fitted today and it looks great but I have to say my first impression is it is not worth the money I am disappointed,it really doesn't sound that good, I am not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this, i think my wifes A1 TFSI sounds better and it has the factory system. I also feel like its lost a little acceleration not sure how to qualify that its just the feel. They tell me it will get louder over the week but today I would say very disappointed. I will try and video it. I have attached some before and after shots
It does look nice. That said, I do hope that gets louder as they say. Good luck!

Before I forget...did you also get the suspension package?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
It does look nice. That said, I do hope that gets louder as they say. Good luck!

Hi drove it again this morning as I left home my daughter messaged me to say she thought it sounded ok, I will see if it improves. No suspension package not yet think I will do intake first I want to get the thing sounding angry first. After that I will see, I will add a couple more pics of the system later
Old 12-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi

Hi drove it again this morning as I left home my daughter messaged me to say she thought it sounded ok, I will see if it improves. No suspension package not yet think I will do intake first I want to get the thing sounding angry first. After that I will see, I will add a couple more pics of the system later
Old 12-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Banned

it gets better later, trust me I drove one and it sounded deeper (and droner) than my AWE when I just installed, give it some time and you will see, and keep the revs up in manual and you will see heads turning.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

The exhaust looks nice and i have heard that after it should get louder...as loud as you like..time will tell..thanks for the write up and good luck with the break in..also Happy Holidays.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by feralc
it gets better later, trust me I drove one and it sounded deeper (and droner) than my AWE when I just installed, give it some time and you will see, and keep the revs up in manual and you will see heads turning.
Feralc. I think you might be one of the only members who has experienced both AWE which you have and the Stasis. Can you tell us what you think of each and which you prefer? Meaning do you regret not getting the Stasis? Also a couple more questions. Does the AWE A7 exhaust fit our A6 (c7) like the stasis does? Do you or anyone for that matter know anything about the Milltek exhuast that is supposed to be coming out next year? Just wondering if maybe a member here participated in the R&D of it.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NVThs1
Feralc. I think you might be one of the only members who has experienced both AWE which you have and the Stasis. Can you tell us what you think of each and which you prefer? Meaning do you regret not getting the Stasis? Also a couple more questions. Does the AWE A7 exhaust fit our A6 (c7) like the stasis does? Do you or anyone for that matter know anything about the Milltek exhuast that is supposed to be coming out next year? Just wondering if maybe a member here participated in the R&D of it.
thanks for that I will do that and report back in a week or so on whether or not there has been a change, the guys that installed also told me the car will self tune based on the new exhaust and performance will improve, is that true or a load of rubbish?
it just feels slighlty underpowered to me since installation can that be? or am i just imagining that
Old 12-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NVThs1
I guess the AWE can be fitted on a A6, I really dont know, regarding sound; i liked the AWE better that is why I decided to spend a little bit more money on it, also the black diamond tips look amazing with my car color.
AWE has less drone too, I could feel the drone in the Stasis that I cant hear in the AWE, the Stasis is more invasive in the cockpit for longer journeys, the AWE you can barely hear it at low rpms, the AWE has adjutable tips, I could see one of the tips showing more than the other one with the Stasis and it was performed at the dealer, if you are getting the Stasis take off the cones, it is a better sound.

Quick Reply: Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official