A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

I hate people (major rant).

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I hate people (major rant).

I need to vent a little before I kick a puppy. Coming back from the mall (or as I call it this time of year, Satan's As*hole), some sorry speck of puke decided to pull out in front of me, driving me into a row of construction barrels and then taking off through a red-by-3-seconds left turn light. I had no chance to persue/catch the filth as I had stopped and was out of my car.

Damage includes driver's side mirror popped out of housing (broken?), both driver's side doors and rear fender scratched, and a few less hairs on my head. If my life doesn't totally suck, the scratches are just plastic from the barrel...but I have a feeling plastic is harder than clearcoat...damn my material science classes.

F*ck SUVs, f*ck traffic, and f*ck that *****...I hope I investigate your fatal crash next week.

Yea I'll post pictures tomorrow, if I don't go postal on every CRV I see tomorrow.

Moral of the story? I shoulda drove through his driver's door...then he wouldnt have gotten far. DAMMIT!@#$%^&*(IO)
Old 12-19-2005, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remember that sometimes accidents happen. The only thing to do is be thankful you're okay. Cars

can be repaired and hopefully the inconsiderate inattentave person either feels bad or gets a flat tire shortly
Old 12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Bummer, I had 2 occations within the last year where some ***** backed into my car while parked...

and took off. So I know how you feel (paying for someone else's mistake).
Old 12-19-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Sorry to hear, but unfortunately I've had to live with the same results as well....

In the past 3 months I have had 3 rear bumper scratches from idiots, who don't know how to parallel park. And a fairly large scratch that broke the paint on my passenger side doors, because someone scraped my side and left, in an almost empty parking lot! People suck.....
Old 12-19-2005, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Aah, yes. Karma!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Really sucks to hear, man I def. would've caught him, though
Old 12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default If that were me, there would have been a chase scene to rival Ronan!

I also found one way to avoid things like that happening this time of year:<ul><li><a href="http://www.overstock.com">Clicky</a></li></ul>
Old 12-19-2005, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lousy. Hope the damage cleans up OK. So he knew what he did, or was he totally clueless?
Old 12-19-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Hit and run twice this year. I feel your pain.

People who are involved in accidents and then drive off are scum.

I bet if the mandatory minimum for leaving an accident was a year in jail, fewer people would do it.

Public Service Announcement - If you don't chase the scum down so you can do a physical ID, the cops won't file any charges.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Agreed... I've reached a part of my life where I'm not afraid to bend a little sheet metal to prove

my point. Somebody clipped my in a parking lot last winter and took off before I could give chase. The next guy will not be so lucky. It's not just a car, it's MY AUDI. Why don't people understand that? Of course, now that you've said Ronin, the DVD is in...

Quick Reply: I hate people (major rant).