A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

you gotta love it when the kids who threw a golf ball and an apple at your car

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you gotta love it when the kids who threw a golf ball and an apple at your car

come back 2 days later to throw big rocks at it just because they are bored on their noon break at school- was I ever that stupid? estimated damage $2,000
Old 11-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default My Condolences

That sucks. I take it you don't know who they are? Otherwise you probably would have called their parents or the cops. You might want to consider getting a network-enabled (Ethernet/WiFi) video camera to keep an eye on things. Keep in in a house window and point it at the car.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

down here in the south you can shoot em'
Old 11-19-2009, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

lol
up here in the north cops don't even do a report for this unless you are doing an insurance claim...... and any action done towards the kids could have me facing lots of time!!!! In CAnada you can't even shoot someone who has entered your house (break in) without facing a big chance of being charged with manslaughter or other

my neighbor got her window smashed another got her daughter's scooter(moped) stolen and I got hit twice....

I go to work with my truck and my A6 stays home alone, usually she's safe, not anymore! My car was accident free and had no dings or dents! Now I have 3 big ones! 2 on the roof and one just above the rear passenger window (the small triangle shaped window)

coming home to see this twice this week has really got me steamed!!

My neighbor's son goes to school with these kids and actually saw them smash my neighbor's window and sees themevery time something happened because he eats lunch at home at always sees them up to know good. So he knows them by face.... so I offered him $50 bucks to get their names and I will proceed from there
Old 11-19-2009, 02:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

pics of the golf ball and the apple...... the apple did less damage just a slight dent but the golf ball, WELL PICS SAY IT ALL

I'll post pics of the 2 dents on the roof tomorrow, much worst than the golf ball they were done with large rocks, took the paint off and everything!!
Attached Images   
Old 11-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 04/A6/2.7t/S-line
so I offered him $50 bucks to get their names and I will proceed from there
^ nice... taking matters into your own hands, well done. hopefully when you do find out who these kids are you can get to their parents somehow and receive some restitution/ compensation for the damage as well as get the kids in trouble. let’s just hope that the parents aren't pieces of crap and their children's actions aren't a reflection of their bad parenting, then you could be dealing with some real jerks.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Only because they are kids and dont know crap from cake do i say find their parents. Here in Texas, If these were adults doing this Id be waiting in mine with 18 rounds of 9mm for them.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by MikeLancaster
^ hopefully when you do find out who these kids are you can get to their parents somehow and receive some restitution/ compensation for the damage as well as get the kids in trouble. let’s just hope that the parents aren't pieces of crap and their children's actions aren't a reflection of their bad parenting, then you could be dealing with some real jerks.
exactly what i was thinking
Old 11-19-2009, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CrodA6
Only because they are kids and dont know crap from cake do i say find their parents. Here in Texas, If these were adults doing this Id be waiting in mine with 18 rounds of 9mm for them.
god i love texas... i live in az, and were pretty loose with guns, but only in texas do you have the right to shoot someone on your property just for trespassing god bless the second amendment, this should go as a lesson to all you lefty nut jobs who want us to turn into canada. when you give more and more rights to people that dont deserve them, it will come back and bite you in the *** sooner or later... /political rant
Old 11-20-2009, 04:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Geez, Over bait?

Quick Reply: you gotta love it when the kids who threw a golf ball and an apple at your car