A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Paging - kemer1

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Paging - kemer1

I believe I saw you following me this morning on I95S. Your car looks good in the rear-view mirror. The car color is even better in person.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA HA HA Oh so that was you after all. Yeah I was turning onto Rainbow and saw the silver S6 go by and I was like I gotta catch up. Then as we both got onto the 95 I was thinking...hey that black stripe on the lip spoiler...I wonder if that was Dirty... It was fun to convoy untill the Spaghetti bowl.

Thanks on the kind comments. That car does look so much better in person, the pics will never do it justice. It's usually a lot cleaner, but I woke this morning to see it covered in ash from the Cali wildfires.

I must say, your car just sounds mean as hell when you get on it a little. Love it love it love it.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Thanks, it really screams when it is being pushed, but I don't do it that often cause it makes it easier for the cops to spot me. Got pulled over few weeks back for doing 90+ on the onramp to the 215. Now adays they are everywhere... I actually stopped speeding

I need to meet up with you guys one of these Sundays coming up.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to get a Valentine 1 - yes, it is expensive, but its cheaper than a ticket.

Originally Posted by DirtyVegasTT
Thanks, it really screams when it is being pushed, but I don't do it that often cause it makes it easier for the cops to spot me. Got pulled over few weeks back for doing 90+ on the onramp to the 215. Now adays they are everywhere... I actually stopped speeding

Old 08-31-2009, 03:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Oh that's ironic. I usually take the spaghetti bowl at 80ish (posted at 45 for those of you that don't live here in Vegas), and I was on my way to my GF's office in Green Valley when you saw me...and I took the 215 interchange at 90. But luckily no NHP today.

You think that your exhaust draws attention? Try driving a pearl orange car. I can't hide anywhere from anyone in that thing. But man do I love it.

Here just check this out...

http://www.sincityeuros.com/phpBB3/v...php?f=9&t=1918

http://www.sincityeuros.com/phpBB3/v...php?f=9&t=2448
Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I have literally paid thousands and thousands of dollars on atty fees for traffic violations... I am never involved in accidents, just speeding. I will have to look into the V1... just not sure who would install it seamlessly into my car here in Vegas...

Originally Posted by am_ver
You need to get a Valentine 1 - yes, it is expensive, but its cheaper than a ticket.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

As far as installations I would give Scott at Blacksheep performance a call. The man is just amazing on Euros. You should see his little Mk1 GTI that pumps out over 500hp to the front wheels from a 2.0 4 cyl that started life in as a 115hp lump out of a MkIII Jetta or something. He just punces on ZR1s and SRT10 Vipers all the time.

And have you ever taken your tickets to Craig P Kenney? www.cpklaw.com Charges $50 per ticket and knocks them all down parking with no points and no ins. increase. I use him...um often enough ahem!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I can help you with the DIY for hardwiring if you want. In my car the detector is on the visor. It is hardwired from the driver side fusebox using a 'mini add-a-circuit' (http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=071-585). The remote display is mounted on the dash. Works perfectly. Whole thing will take less than an hour.

No one from the outside can tell that I have a radar detector.

I have literally paid thousands and thousands of dollars on atty fees for traffic violations... I am never involved in accidents, just speeding. I will have to look into the V1... just not sure who would install it seamlessly into my car here in Vegas...

Last edited by am_ver; 09-01-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I can help to, am here in vegas, my V1 is hardwired in with a fuse tap......