A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Thinking about extended warranty

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 03:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Email sent

Looking for extended warranty info 06 A6 40K miles expires in Nov.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

hey bruce -- can you send me info on an extended exclusionary warranty? what it doesnt cover and cost/payment options? i havent seen any emails come across from you. whereismys4 at gmail --- thanks
Old 05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey guys, I just finalized my paperwork on my 05 w/4.2 with Bruce and mailed back my signed contract today for the exclusionary warranty. I know Bruce has been busy so you may want to give him a call as well, his company is Beck Imports, just google it and call him. He is extremely fair and knowledgeable. He uses AAGI which is wheelz warranty company.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Rockstar08
Hey guys, I just finalized my paperwork on my 05 w/4.2 with Bruce and mailed back my signed contract today for the exclusionary warranty. I know Bruce has been busy so you may want to give him a call as well, his company is Beck Imports, just google it and call him. He is extremely fair and knowledgeable. He uses AAGI which is wheelz warranty company.
If you don't mind me asking, what did yours cost and what were the terms of the warranty? Thanks.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have a 2005 A6 4.2 with 53k miles so it was out of warranty when I bought it. The contract is for 5 years up to 90k miles for about $3400. It covers about 90% most everything since its an "exclusionary" contract with a 100 deductible.

If you can buy an extended warranty before your factory warranty runs out, I think its like $500 cheaper. I just purchased my car last month though with almost 51k miles. Absolutley an amazing car every option, sport pkg, nav, Gray color with Amaretto interior etc.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:03 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I have a 2005 A6 4.2 with 53k miles so it was out of warranty when I bought it. The contract is for 5 years up to 90k miles for about $3400. It covers about 90% most everything since its an "exclusionary" contract with a 100 deductible.

If you can buy an extended warranty before your factory warranty runs out, I think its like $500 cheaper. I just purchased my car last month though with almost 51k miles. Absolutley an amazing car every option, sport pkg, nav, Gray color with Amaretto interior etc.
does your extended warranty cover NAV/bluetooth/airbag components? as i look around these seem to be 'extras'
Old 05-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey Jazznuts, love your car by the way. I saw it in many of your posts here while I was researching before I bought my A6. I still need to post my pics just been busy.

Anyway, yes I believe it does cover those items. Since its exclusionary there is a list of the only items that aren't covered which typically are the wear and tear items. I can't get to the contract tonight since its in the babies room and she's asleep. Bruce may chime in hear but the guy is really busy I guess, I always had to call him direct, he usually pics up everytime I called.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Hey Jazznuts, love your car by the way. I saw it in many of your posts here while I was researching before I bought my A6. I still need to post my pics just been busy.

Anyway, yes I believe it does cover those items. Since its exclusionary there is a list of the only items that aren't covered which typically are the wear and tear items. I can't get to the contract tonight since its in the babies room and she's asleep. Bruce may chime in hear but the guy is really busy I guess, I always had to call him direct, he usually pics up everytime I called.
Thanks, post some pix of your ride when you have time -- there isn't really that much that an be done with our cars other than appearance (suspension, wheels, body) thus sticking with OEM parts worked out great.

Yeah if you can scan the list of exclusions that would be great -- thx
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 AM

Bruce,

Please forward warranty information to me as well. Thanks.

everett_benke@yahoo.com
Old 05-13-2009, 05:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'd like this as well. I've been looking for something to replace my wife's aging Taurus SHO and she drove an '06 A6 3.2 today and really liked it. So, I'm looking for information on extended warranties. Please send me a message with the information. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Thinking about extended warranty