Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

Selling A3 HP OEM accessories Audi Exlusiv Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling A3 HP OEM accessories Audi Exlusiv Parts

Hi Everyone,

If you live in the Bay Area and looking for OEM accessories read on. My 2006 A3 got hit by a 91-year-old lady while parked in front of my house. The damage was not extensive but the insurance company was hell-bent on totaling her and after a long fight, I relented. Before they hauled her off, I removed all the unique parts except for the Remus exhaust and a brand new set of Michelin Super Sports :-(

Here is what I have. It's also posted on Craigs List Bay Area: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts...831549020.html

No photos at the moment but if interested I can take some. All parts are in excellent condition and in full working order and cosmetically perfect.

Exterior:
1 set of rooftop crossbars. These are OEM Audi and designed to fit the vehicle: $150
1 set of snow chains. New and never used. $20

Interior:
1 cargo divider. OEM Audi and designed to fit the vehicle. It's made from sturdy metal and painted black: $200. No longer available and if you enter "Original Accessories Grille Divider Audi A3 Sportback" on eBay you will see them going for $400.

1 full set of Audi Exclusiv custom redwood trim panels for all doors and center console. Audi calls it Vavona and Audi Exclusiv is Audi's custom products and special order division. The set was ordered from Germany and is VERY rare. It looks amazing compared to the aluminum or dark trim all A3s in the US came with. Price negotiable as I'm still researching market value.

1 Audi OEM parcel shelf. This one was special ordered from Germany and has a popup sunshade built into it. Very neat and handy. This was not available on US models but slots right into the standard grooves. $50

Miscellaneous OEM Audi stuff that I want to sell as all together - 1 windshield sun cover. 1 rear bench seat protective cover (great for kids or pets) 1 Audi Exlusiv door kick panel (front drivers door) brand new in the box. $20

I may have more stuff to add. Hit me up over email if you have an A3 and want any of these items.

If anyone is interested, please hit me up at 415 five zero five two 6 eight 6.

Best,
Robert