Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 10:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GrimTango42
Be sure to take pics Scott! My RS3 made it to San Diego yesterday. It is now just awaiting the final boat ride over. I managed to track down the boat that will be taking the RS3 to Honolulu. The date the dealer gets the car looks to be on 10/11 at the latest. It feels pretty nice knowing that date is a pretty firm date given how quickly the dealership gets ahold of the cars when they become available from the port here.

Let me know when you start tracking your car back to the islands. There is next to 0 info around what happens to the car once it gets to the Mainland US on the internet, I had to track a lot of that down and can help you figure out where to track from there to iron out your time lines.
Yeah, I was wondering how much more complicated it was going to be to track our cars. Looks like you'll be getting yours around the same time I'm dropping mine back off for its long journey.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brothers savage
vincenzo.francis@audi.com

That is the correct email address.
Thanks for the tips!! I'll have to get more specifics from my rep. What day roughly is your car scheduled to arrive with the dealer?
Old 09-23-2017, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Finally making the run in - looks is like Viking Conquest and Viking Queen arriving at the same time

Originally Posted by mshonhall
She is back in range and I’m showing 5p as her docking time. Fingers crossed!

Again, I really appreciate your updates!
Old 09-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Mine is production week 3717 and I confirmed with an Audi of America Social Community Manager that production for my vehicle was completed on 9/16. Per the Audi Manager, it should have been loaded on the vessel sometime during this past week. Once he confirms, he will send me the ship information to track it. If youd like, email this guy with your COMM #, Name, Dealership Info, Contact Information and he'll give you when it was completed, VIN # and give you updates.

extern.vincenzo.francis@audi.com
Originally Posted by banzrs3
Thanks for the tips!! I'll have to get more specifics from my rep. What day roughly is your car scheduled to arrive with the dealer?
The information my sales rep is as follows:

Factory submitted: 8/16
Production week: 3717
Production Complete: 9/15 (ETA); Actual 9/16
Ship Departure: 9/26 (ETA); Should get confirmation this week with ship information
Domestic Port Arrival: 10/11 (ETA)
Release to Carrier: 10/14
Dealer Delivery: 10/2-10/31 (I'm guessing the week of 10/16 it will arrive)

My port is Davisville, RI and dealership is located in Northern NJ.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

The information my sales rep is as follows:

Factory submitted: 8/16
Production week: 3717
Production Complete: 9/15 (ETA); Actual 9/16
Ship Departure: 9/26 (ETA); Should get confirmation this week with ship information
Domestic Port Arrival: 10/11 (ETA)
Release to Carrier: 10/14
Dealer Delivery: 10/2-10/31 (I'm guessing the week of 10/16 it will arrive)

My port is Davisville, RI and dealership is located in Northern NJ.
It looks like the Viking Bravery will be in Emden on the 27th to pick up cars for transport to RI. You can track the ship at https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...KING%20BRAVERY
Old 09-24-2017, 10:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

For mshonhall and others on Viking Conquest - finally docked at Davisville, with Jacksonville and Houston to come. My port is Houston.
Viking Queen is loitering, presumably waiting her turn, and then will go to Houston. Here's to hoping (for so many reasons) that Maria stays offshore.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Car is here! Picking up in the morning after taking kiddos to school! They couldn't PDI today, so it'll wait til morning!

Old 09-24-2017, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tophalope
For mshonhall and others on Viking Conquest - finally docked at Davisville, with Jacksonville and Houston to come. My port is Houston.
Viking Queen is loitering, presumably waiting her turn, and then will go to Houston. Here's to hoping (for so many reasons) that Maria stays offshore.

Thank you! I got notification that she made port, even notification that she’s already dropped cargo and left port! Unfortunately, I can’t see her future destinations yet. Our port is Houston, as well. It’s interesting that some ships are skipping intermediate ports, and heading straight to Houston. I was kind of hoping Viking Conquest was doing the same. Once again, thanks for the updates! Do you show an ETA yet, for Houston?

Last edited by mshonhall; 09-24-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoogMan
Car is here! Picking up in the morning after taking kiddos to school! They couldn't PDI today, so it'll wait til morning!

Sooo stoked for you!! And, more than a tad jealous! LOL!! More pics, when you get them, please!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

It doesn't look like the crew has updated the AIS, as it still shows Davisville as the destination. The ship management's company site is also not updated, it still shows ETA for Jacksonville of today, and Houston 9/29. Viking Queen which is docking now doesn't stop in Jacksonville, is actually on-schedule, and has ETA Houston 9/30. Assuming Maria doesn't move inland, I would guess that Viking Conquest makes Houston 9/1 or 9/2, possibly earlier if the JAX stop is quick.

A lighter load makes a difference - knocking down 18 knots!

Gramcar :: Viking Conquest

Last edited by tophalope; 09-24-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times