Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Driver Assist PR Code?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Driver Assist PR Code?

Just getting started obsessing over my first Audi. '13 S5 cab, misano red. Photo op soon to follow as weather permits here in the Midwest.

Until then....after decoding the PR option codes, why isn't the Driver Assist Code listed here? I'd expect to see a QK1 code or the like?
Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2016, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

There's another thread about someone wondering why the build sticker/label does not include all car features and options in it. I forget where I read it. I will post it here when I find it. Anyway, the bottom line is that the short-form build sticker seen in your photo does not contain all the feature and option codes. It is missing some. There is a large build sheet that should have been stuck on the inside of the hood when your car arrived at the dealership (pre PDI). Not sure if it is true for all Audis. Anyway, that large build sheet is more comprehensive than the sticker label. Here is a thread in a VW forum that has photos of the large build sheet I just mentioned.

BTW, when you mentioned 'Driver Assist' did you mean the Side Assist feature? Aside from Adaptive Cruise Control, that's the only other Driver Assist feature that I can think of that is included in the S5. North American S5's do not even get Active Lane Assist, Hold Assist, and Front Parking Sensors.

Last edited by plat27265; 02-10-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, ACC | drive select | Dynamic Steering contained in the package shown below. Side assist is contained in the Prestige option.

Originally Posted by plat27265
There's another thread about someone wondering why the build sticker does not include all car features and options in it. I have to look for that thread. It may be from another Audi forum. I cannot remember. Anyway, the bottom line is that the short-form build sheet seen in your photo does not contain all the feature and option codes. It is missing some.

BTW, when you mentioned 'Driver Assist' did you mean the Side Assist feature? Aside from Adaptive Cruise Control, that's the only other Driver Assist feature that I can think of that is included in the S5. North American S5's do not even get Active Lane Assist, Hold Assist, and Front Parking Sensors.
Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2016, 11:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

OK, I get it. You were referring to the Package description in the Order Guide. You'll have to break down the components. For example, the VAG code for Adaptive Cruise Control is 8T4; Dynamic Steering is 1N8. Not sure what the code is for Drive Select.

I see 1N8 in your build label. But, I could not find 8T4. Does you car have ACC? I know you said you ordered the Driver Assist Package. Just curious on whether you did get ACC. Do you see the radar sensor in front of your car? It should be the round thing beside your right fog light.

In any case, I have taken the liberty of decoding your VAG codes:
4GQ WSS Windshield in heat-insulating glass
Q2J VOS Comfort front seats
1SA TWU Without additional front underbody guard
5D2 TRF Carrier frequency 315 MHz
4I3 TKV Central locking system "Keyless Entry" without deadlock
3L4 SIE Electric seat adjustment for both front seats, driver's seat with memory feature
2K4 SFS Standard bumpers
4X1 SAB Side air bag front
7K6 RDK Flat tire indicator
CP7 RAD Alloy wheels 9J x 19
7T6 NAV Navigation system (MID)
D11 MOT 6-cyl. SI engine 3.0 l/245 kW (24V) TFSI, homogeneous Base engine is TC6/TE8/TM8
8Z6 MKU Hot country
9Q8 MFA Multi-function display/on-board computer
8Q5 LWR Headlight-range adjustment, automatic/ dynamic with dynamic bending light (AFS 1)
2PK LRA Leather trimmed multi-function sports steering wheel w/ Tiptronic
1N8 LEN Power steering (dynamic steering)
X9A LDA National sales program USA
U1B INS Instrument insert with mph speedometer, clock, tachometer and trip odometer
8EH HSW Bi-functional headlight with gas discharge lamp, for driving on the right(US design)
3KA HIS Rear seat bench unsplit, backrest split folding
TC6 GMO 6-cylinder gasoline engine 3.0 l unit 06E.C
0JK GKV Weight category front axle weight range 10
0YM GKH Weight range 12 installation control only, no requirement forecast
0G7 GES Tiptronic
9G3 GEN Alternator 120-180 A
F0A FZS No special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
7X7 EPH Park distance control rear with rear view camera
5MZ EIH Decorative inserts, stainless steel - fabric
3FT DEI Convertible top/folding top, powered
1BD DAE Suspension/shock absorption for special sports design
1AT BRS Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
1LJ BAV Disc brakes, front
J02 GKV Suspension range 02
1KE BAH Disc brakes, rear
5RW ASR Right exterior mirror: convex (US) large viewing field
5SG ASL Left exterior mirror: flat
6XM ASE Exterior mirrors: with memory function, automatically dimming, electrically adjustable/heated
4UB AIB Air bag for NAR
7GB AGM Emission standard ULEV 2
E0A AAU No special edition

Last edited by plat27265; 02-10-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, definitely has ACC and the radar cone....you know, that thing that looks like Madonna's cone bra from the 90's
Old 02-10-2016, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

And BTW what is this one?

I'd like to ogle over it...if I knew what to look for? I'll take a closer look tonight.......
Old 02-10-2016, 12:51 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by JackInOhio
And BTW what is this one?

I'd like to ogle over it...if I knew what to look for? I'll take a closer look tonight.......
I believe you have the stainless steel mesh inlay interior trim. Am I correct? If so, that's a nice inlay.

I am wondering about this:

I wonder what underbody guard was omitted in the S5 Cabrio?

Last edited by plat27265; 02-10-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:51 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by JackInOhio
Yes, definitely has ACC and the radar cone....you know, that thing that looks like Madonna's cone bra from the 90's
LOL! Yes, I could not forget those cone bras. It's burned into my brain!
Old 02-11-2016, 06:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

After a few more searches using more appropriate search terms, I found a few pix of the "Decorative inserts, stainless steel" same placement as the CF inlays - passenger dash board, drivers/passenger doors except piano black console inlay. I still wonder about the "Fabric" reference though?
5MZ = Decorative inserts, stainless steel - fabric

No idea on the underbody guard. Maybe omitted to accommodate the additional bracing used on the cab..........

Originally Posted by plat27265
I believe you have the stainless steel mesh inlay interior trim. Am I correct? If so, that's a nice inlay.

I am wondering about this:

I wonder what underbody guard was omitted in the S5 Cabrio?