Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Is myAudi/app failing for you?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Is myAudi/app failing for you?

The myAudi webpage and myAudi app (that interfaces the vehicle controls and stats) has been completely unusable over there last 2 days for me. This is on top of the typical 10% failures and lagginess the app usually has. This has specifically been a problem for me trying to preheat the vehicle. There is unbelievably no way to start the preheat from the key fob so I need this to work because it's starting to get cold and snow/freeze. I can set the timers before leaving the vehicle but there is something about how the timers preheat compared to the immediate start preheat that is different and less effective, though I can't figure it out yet. It might be the ability to set the interior temp.

How's the app working for you?

Last edited by alexlear; 10-12-2019 at 01:21 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Raj Rao (10-16-2019)
Old 10-12-2019, 10:55 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

Not working. Total reliability fail for Audi. Last two days, same thing.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 42 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by alexlear
The myAudi webpage and myAudi app (that interfaces the vehicle controls and stats) has been completely unusable over there last 2 days for me. This is on to of the typical 10% failures and lagginess the app usually has. This has specifically been a problem for me trying to preheat the vehicle. There is unbelievably no way to start the preheat from the key fob so I need this to work because it's starting to get cold and snow/freeze. I can set the timers before leaving the vehicle but there is something about how the timers preheat compared to the immediate start preheat that is different and less effective, though I can't figure it out yet. It might be the ability to set the interior temp.

How's the app working for you?
Same problem here. The app is unable to connect to the vehicle. And several in-vehicle functions are not working (Google Earth maps, Internet radio), because it's impossible to log into myAudi account from the vehicle. It keeps telling me "Try again later". That's been happening since yesterday morning.
The following users liked this post:
Raj Rao (10-16-2019)
Old 10-12-2019, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Apparently system wide:
Old 10-12-2019, 12:42 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Same Here. The app has always been horrible and unreliable but now completely unusable. Audi definitely not a tech company.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It seems to be back now with the exception of no sync'ed driving data.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default how to we apply pressure?

Audi needs to keep its promise to us, to have a functional communication system and they have failed.This is not acceptable.
How should we go about applying pressure on Audi/ VW USA to get the message to them that we have paid for their vehicles and they must keep their promise??
Old 10-13-2019, 05:38 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Free charging

To access your free 1000 kwhr at electrify America charging stations, you must use MyAudi app. With the app down or even working sporadically has anyone been able to charge using the complementary free kwhrs at Electrify America charging stations.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 184 Likes on 140 Posts

Yes, three times out of four tries. The first try failed as it seems you need to install the Audi app before installing the EA app, assuming you have both on your phone.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

MyAudi app up and running.

Quick Reply: Is myAudi/app failing for you?