Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Login to Audi connect in car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. I have the same problem with my 2022 Q5 but still can't activate key user even after receiving an email from Audi that my trial has started. It's very frustrating. It's great that you got yours to work!
Old 10-08-2021, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by kensw
Hi. I have the same problem with my 2022 Q5 but still can't activate key user even after receiving an email from Audi that my trial has started. It's very frustrating. It's great that you got yours to work!
reset your MMI
Old 10-14-2021, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by winstonc
Just received my 2021 Audi E-Tron to replace my S5. I have set myself as key user in car with no problem. I can login to the MyAudi app (IOS) and have key user shown there and I am receiving data from the car as expected. I can login to the MyAudi website, but I cannot login to Audi Connect when prompted in the car and just get “Your login was not successful. Please try again later”. The MyAudi app also show “The Audi connect infotainment service are not yet connected to the vehicle. Please enter your MyAudi email address and your password into the vehicle MMI”

If I try to use things like Google Satellite Maps or send a destination to the car from the MyAudi app I get a message saying my Subscriptions have expired.

I have tried multiple times to contact Audi Connect support, but after 3/4 hour on hold I gave up.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

David
I have EXACTLY the same issue. I got my Q7 on April 30th, 2021. It's now October and I still have an icon on my MMI telling me I have to login and complete my initialization. Most things are working for me (Google maps, weather, news), but it does odd things like it won't keep my home address in the Nav system. I can keep other addresses just fine. I'm not sure if there is additional functionality I'm missing or not. Very frustrating.
Old 10-14-2021, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Reset your MMI
Old 10-15-2021, 03:31 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi, I just purchased an Audi for the first time and it's an e-tron. I am having the same issue. Where can I find documentation on resetting the MMI?
Old 10-15-2021, 05:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 184 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by MrE-Tron22
Hi, I just purchased an Audi for the first time and it's an e-tron. I am having the same issue. Where can I find documentation on resetting the MMI?
To reset the MMI, you need to hold down the volume *** on the center console for 10 seconds with the car turned on.
The following users liked this post:
MrE-Tron22 (10-16-2021)
Old 10-15-2021, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I am having the same issues with my 2020 A5. I had the trial subscription service & when that expired I purchased the premium service. All this started after that. I called Audi & they said something about recent updates to their servers & I have to take it to my dealer. I have that dealership appointment tomorrow am and am providing a list of the things that are not working so I dont have to go off of memory alone. One new thing that is happening is the Emergency SOS call button is not working & a loud alarm sounds inside the car with a message that the SOS call is malfunctioning.
Old 10-15-2021, 06:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by jencullen@yahoo.com
I am having the same issues with my 2020 A5. I had the trial subscription service & when that expired I purchased the premium service. All this started after that. I called Audi & they said something about recent updates to their servers & I have to take it to my dealer. I have that dealership appointment tomorrow am and am providing a list of the things that are not working so I dont have to go off of memory alone. One new thing that is happening is the Emergency SOS call button is not working & a loud alarm sounds inside the car with a message that the SOS call is malfunctioning.
you need to make a service appointment
Old 10-16-2021, 08:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

This is happening to me too! I reset the MMI back to factory (not just the volume ****) to see if it would fix my SiriusXM message (which it didn't) and then went in to log into MyAudi user via the car and it doesn't work. Website and app work fine. Ugh, worked just fine for 10 months, if just hadn't don't the factory reset!!!