Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

2010 A3 TDI Ordered for ED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ravenash
Hang in there. I am sure you are biting your finger nails :-)

My wife and I are going to test drive an A4 today. We might change our minds and go with it instead.
Yeah, it was a toss up for me, but the TDI put it over the edge.

I could have gotten a A4 Avant with Sport Package and IPod connector for the same price that I paid for my A3. But will (hopefully) be getting up to 50% better fuel economy. No kids in the picture for a long time, so the A3 was a good fit!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be interested to hear what kind of gas mileage you get on your overall trip. Congrats!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

What kind of deal/pricing did you get for the A3 TDI and Euro Delivery? I'm deciding whether to get an A3 TDI or a VW Golf TDI. The Euro delivery is tempting...

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

I just got the standard 3% discount, didn't even have to ask for it.

Got an e-mail from the dealership, Audi in Germany confirmed they can make our delivery date and our welcome package should be shipping out next week!

I requested May 24th as the delivery date, but I see that it is Whit Monday, does anyone know if this is a typical holiday where everything is closed? Not sure if we will have pick-up on the 24th or 25th.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

IbisTDI, any news at all? Did you get your welcome package?
Old 03-20-2010, 07:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

IbisTDI, any news at all? Did you get your welcome package?
Nope, no news to update!

Hopefully I will be getting the package this coming week, but I am traveling so my wife will have to fill me in.

We are now thinking about taking delivery on Friday the 21st since this will give us an extra weekend with the car.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
Looks like BMW Welt is open don't see reason why Audi will not working on that day - hope you will be fine.
Monday may 24 is off in France (religious holiday),probably same in Germany .
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

My wife got the package from Audi in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately I am traveling in CA at the time...

She said that it is going to be built the week of April 26th, with delivery available after May 25th. But, we want to pick it up on May 21st.

It says to contact my salesmen with any issues, I guess that I will need to give him a call...
Old 03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Looks like we got the welcome package the very same day :-)

One piece of advice. Send an email directly to the european delivery program directly before talking to your dealer. Give them your comission number and tell them the day you would like your delivery scheduled. I am sure they will make it work. They have been very responsive with me so far. My case is the opposite of yours, we want to pick up the car way after its build date. They typically only allow 60 days but they promised me they would keep mine until the end of July to meet my dates.

Their email is europeandeliveryprogram@audi.com
Old 03-24-2010, 07:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Looks like we got the welcome package the very same day :-)

One piece of advice. Send an email directly to the european delivery program directly before talking to your dealer. Give them your comission number and tell them the day you would like your delivery scheduled. I am sure they will make it work. They have been very responsive with me so far. My case is the opposite of yours, we want to pick up the car way after its build date. They typically only allow 60 days but they promised me they would keep mine until the end of July to meet my dates.

Their email is europeandeliveryprogram@audi.com
Drag out the waiting period longer???? We thought about doing that first but I put an axe to that, I want my car! : )-

Quick Reply: 2010 A3 TDI Ordered for ED!