Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Q8 - crimson red seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 02:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 491 Likes on 335 Posts

Agree with Kevin and Sammy, looks outstanding! Good find at your dealership.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:34 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SammyH
Mabrook Ziad, looks great! I'd love to see a pic showing the outside and inside together, perhaps with the door open or something.
Thanks Sammy 😍😍 I am receiving it in these couple of days ..
As soon as I get it I will upload more pics 👌🏻👌🏻
Old 03-25-2019, 10:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look forward to seeing the interior exterior pics

is it only the color that is exclusive or is it a step up from the valcona in quality, too ?
Old 03-25-2019, 10:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GK12345EMAIL
Look forward to seeing the interior exterior pics

is it only the color that is exclusive or is it a step up from the valcona in quality, too ?
It's just the color (exclusive) the leather is valcona like the one in configurator or standard from dealer.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts

Why charge $6,000 for this -- why not make it $1,250 (like on a new S4) and see what happens?

Unless this is a "one off" kind of thing where leathers have to be special ordered, etc., this seems like "whatever the traffic will bear" kind of a thing.

I received an email from Audi of America asking about Audi seating -- I'm sure it was a coincidence -- and asking about the availability of seat style, materials, and colors and then asking if the availability of certain seat material and color options would deter "me" from the purchase of an Audi. Well, in my case, the answer is NO, but I would think non-Audi mavens might say, "we'll I can get what I want from fill-in-the-blank brand, and I have no history with Audi, so I'll go with Volvo or BMW or, or. . . ."

That the new A7, A8L, and RS5 didn't make the cut as an Automobile All-start is somewhat of an indicator, a bellwether -- competition is perhaps the stiffest it has ever been. Audi needs to allow the same access to the option list that is evident in other countries, at least insofar as color combinations and materials (and styles) are concerned. My 2018 S4 has great seats -- the two piece seats in my Q8 are "very good," they're just not as good as the seats that are shown in many of the YoutTube "reviews" of the Q8 (not available in the US, apparently) which certainly appear to be "S4 upgraded leather" seats (which were $1,250 over the standard S4 seats.)
Old 03-29-2019, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by markcincinnati
Why charge $6,000 for this -- why not make it $1,250 (like on a new S4) and see what happens?

Unless this is a "one off" kind of thing where leathers have to be special ordered, etc., this seems like "whatever the traffic will bear" kind of a thing.

I received an email from Audi of America asking about Audi seating -- I'm sure it was a coincidence -- and asking about the availability of seat style, materials, and colors and then asking if the availability of certain seat material and color options would deter "me" from the purchase of an Audi. Well, in my case, the answer is NO, but I would think non-Audi mavens might say, "we'll I can get what I want from fill-in-the-blank brand, and I have no history with Audi, so I'll go with Volvo or BMW or, or. . . ."

That the new A7, A8L, and RS5 didn't make the cut as an Automobile All-start is somewhat of an indicator, a bellwether -- competition is perhaps the stiffest it has ever been. Audi needs to allow the same access to the option list that is evident in other countries, at least insofar as color combinations and materials (and styles) are concerned. My 2018 S4 has great seats -- the two piece seats in my Q8 are "very good," they're just not as good as the seats that are shown in many of the YoutTube "reviews" of the Q8 (not available in the US, apparently) which certainly appear to be "S4 upgraded leather" seats (which were $1,250 over the standard S4 seats.)
Ohh.. I see .. yeah In the end of the day it one of their ways to drag more bucks out of pockets .. why not just offer them in the configurator ?
Anyways I paid and I am happy LOL 😜 and I received my car last night ..

More pics will follow
Old 03-31-2019, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

The following users liked this post:
ThomasWShea (07-30-2022)
Old 04-01-2019, 04:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Damn that looks nice. Wish I would have had the option to get red
Old 04-01-2019, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Are they that red in person or is the color just popping in the photos? That color is burning my retinas.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dwboston
Are they that red in person or is the color just popping in the photos? That color is burning my retinas.
Google it (Audi interior crimson red)is the same red though you will never find it in q8 but same red level

Quick Reply: Q8 - crimson red seats