Introducing Infinite Scroll - Please Share Your Feedback! - Page 13 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > AudiWorld Community > Feedback
Reload this Page > Introducing Infinite Scroll - Please Share Your Feedback!
Notices
Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Introducing Infinite Scroll - Please Share Your Feedback!

Old 10-29-2017, 02:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

I do appreciate having the quick reply box available at the bottom. I don't always want to quote someone, and before I had to scroll to the top of the page to find a reply button. It is does seem to be working smoother now.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:58 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default New site hangs badly - with the infinite scroll

I looked something up on the site, and it froze my Google page - hard. The page I went to was https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a8-...-open-2905246/

I see in the Chrome debug panel things like:

abg.js:1 Uncaught undefined
(anonymous) @ abg.js:1

Also 403 error on https://api.temnos.com/q/c/Ak0wAVYy6...246%2Fpage2%2F

At any rate -- be aware that people coming into the site can get a truly horrible UX. Advise you do a lot more testing / limit the adverse impact the ads and third party resources have on the site.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:46 PM
IB Staff

Thanks for letting us know, lesmurphy. We do our best with our partners to ensure their ads load efficiently and without errors. We have a few tests in the works now, which should hopefully lead to some noticeable improvements in the near future. You can also minimize the number of ads you see by staying logged in to AudiWorld. Next time you're asked to log in, please click the "Remember Me?" option on the login box that appears and you should be all set.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Any chance of letting us disable it? I don't mind if it always worked, but sometimes it does, other times it doesn't and I can't tell what exactly causes it not to work.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:02 AM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by hayde_bre View Post
Any chance of letting us disable it? I don't mind if it always worked, but sometimes it does, other times it doesn't and I can't tell what exactly causes it not to work.
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of issues are you running into when it's not working? Does the next page not load, or is it something else? Please also let me know the browser you're using when the issue occurs.

Thanks!
Old 11-13-2017, 02:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Emmission Repair for 2015 Audi Q7

My repair data is 12/4/2017. Hopefully everything will go well! I'll provide an update after repair. How long did your repair take?
Old 11-14-2017, 04:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Turbocharger Boost Solenoid valve

can someone please let me know where this valve is located on 2010 a4 base model engine
Old 11-15-2017, 09:00 AM
jes
Audiworld Junior Member

Is Infinite Scroll the reason we're getting non-related posts in this thread?
Old 11-15-2017, 10:41 AM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My repair data is 12/4/2017. Hopefully everything will go well! I'll provide an update after repair. How long did your repair take?
I recommend asking about your Q7's repairs in our Q7 Discussion forum. The folks in that section can provide the best answer.

Originally Posted by alvindw View Post
can someone please let me know where this valve is located on 2010 a4 base model engine
Your best bet would be to ask in our A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion forum. They'll be able to provide the most accurate info for you.

Originally Posted by jes View Post
Is Infinite Scroll the reason we're getting non-related posts in this thread?
That's correct, one feature added of Infinite Scroll is the inclusion of related threads at the end of the thread you're reading. We realize there's room for improvement with the relevancy of those related threads, and are looking into ways to improve the algorithm.
Old 11-16-2017, 05:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Turbocharger Boost Solenoid valve

Originally Posted by IB Jason View Post
I recommend asking about your Q7's repairs in our Q7 Discussion forum. The folks in that section can provide the best answer.

Your best bet would be to ask in our A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion forum. They'll be able to provide the most accurate info for you.

That's correct, one feature added of Infinite Scroll is the inclusion of related threads at the end of the thread you're reading. We realize there's room for improvement with the relevancy of those related threads, and are looking into ways to improve the algorithm.

thanks very will try there

Search this Thread