Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

TracQuest Thunderhill Registration Open!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TracQuest Thunderhill Registration Open!

I'm now taking entries for TracQuest's DE event at Thunderhill on Sunday and Monday, July 8th and 9th. An event write-up and entry form can be found on the TracQuest web site at www.tracquest.com. This is a very popular event; last year's one day event was full about 1 month in advance. This year it's a two day event, so I expect it could fill up even faster. If you're thinking about coming, don't wait too long to sign up. TracQuest instructors desiring to attend should contact me immediately to be added to the instructor list for the event. Fwiw, you're all getting a nice head start because I haven't yet sent out email invitations to my TracQuest mailing list. Please email me if you have any questions.

Also, for those who haven't been paying attention to my .sig for the last 100 years, there's always been a tserota@vinoquest.com email address listed. VinoQuest is my wine business that has taken forever to get going because of issues with my web site developer. But the site is finally up in relatively simple form, listing a fraction of my inventory, at www.vinoquest.com, so check it out if you have any interest in fine wine. Feel free to email me with any questions and/or comments.

Todd Serota
tserota@primenet.com (law firm and home)
tserota@vinoquest.com (wine business)
tserota@tracquest.com (high speed driver education)
www.tracquest.com (TracQuest web site)
www.tracquest.com/deboard (TracQuest message board)
www.vinoquest.com (VinoQuest web site)