Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

Upcoming TracQuest DE Events

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2000, 03:49 PM
Todd Serota

Default Upcoming TracQuest DE Events

Greetings Quattro Gang!

For those who don't know me, I was a guest instructor at the Quattro Club event at Thunderhill last month, where I met a lot of great folks. There are some posts on this board asking about driving schools, so I thought I'd provide some info on event being run by my organization, called TracQuest.

TracQuest's next event is at the big track at Willow Springs (in Southern California) on Monday, March 6. For you out-of-towners (or anyone, for that matter), you could make a great 3 day weekend of it by running the Porsche Owners Club (POC) "slalom" at the Streets of Willow on Saturday and Sunday, March 4th and 5th (you don't have to have a Porsche to run this type of POC event), and the TracQuest event on March 6. Corey and Sharon have already confirmed that they'll be instructing at my Monday event, and I'd love to see some more Audis there - both instructors and participants.

After that, there are two back to back events at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Pahrump, NV (55 miles NW of Las Vegas) on Sunday, April 30 and Monday, May 1. The Monday event is being conducted specifically for Boxsters attending the national Boxster meeting in Vegas that weekend called TBHL III - "The Boxsters Have Landed." However, the Monday event is open to everyone - I'll just be holding a certain number of spots for TBHL attendees up until April 1. The Sunday event is completely open to everyone, including, of course, TBHL attendees. For those wanting to run both days, there is a substantially discounted entry fee (almost 20%).

Following Spring Mountain, the next event will be on Sunday, July 2 at Thunderhill, a track with which many of you are familiar.

Event write-ups and entry forms for these events, as well as detailed information about how they're run, and driving on a track generally, can be found on TracQuest's web site at www.tracquest.net. I look forward to seeing some of you at the track! And even if I don't see you at a TracQuest event, I'll see many of you at the Quattro Club event at Spring Mountain on April 7-9, as I plan to be instruct once again.

Todd Serota
tserota@primenet.com (law firm and home)
tserota@vinoquest.com (wine business)
tserota@tracquest.net (high speed driver education)
Old 02-10-2000, 10:55 AM
Corey S

Todd's a good guy, and I think his school will be well run. Plus we can get out on Willow Springs!!