New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 06:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Member

Hello all. I'm a new member to the forum and glad to be here.
I just bought a 2016 Audi TTS and it's my first Audi. So far I really love the car and I hope this forum can provide me with all the info I need.

Once again I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me. Cheers!
The following users liked this post:
PofC (05-02-2022)
Old 08-16-2018, 12:27 AM
Former Vendor

Received 72 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your purchase! You came to the right place - this forum is a great resource with tons of useful information. Feel free to ask any questions if needed!
Old 08-21-2018, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your purchase! You came to the right place - this forum is a great resource with tons of useful information. Feel free to ask any questions if needed!
You're prob the only one I've seen so far, extend that friendly gesture to oncoming new members. Doesn't seem like an active community or a small group of you guys still frequent the forum.

. This might or not be a great source of information, and there is little to no help in the suggested related topics.

. It sucks because I expected a lot more from this forum. It appears that the site was once vaguely productive with members posting reliable information, and those intolerable enough to post their sass or troll like filth.

. We're adults.. not ****ing 12. Anyway, keep your positivity and hopefully the community will thrive again.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi, Welcome, I'm new here too, so like you hoping this site will have some good info on repairing and such. So far I've gotten a few members to answer my questions, so I'll just see what happens next. This is the 1st Audi I've owned,2004 A4 1.8T, so it's a learning curve far as working on it.
Old 08-04-2019, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default tks for having me

im a new older (07) q7 owner and love the car but having real problems with the mmi unit, just doesn't work. frustrated to all hell. dealers don't know whats wrong, the scanners cant pick up a problem. please does somebody know a fix????
Old 08-08-2019, 09:03 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is a lot of good information on this site. I’ve noticed that if members don’t post or contribute much to a topic, it could be that there’s been a previous post discussing the same or a very similar topic.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wyldebeast
Hello all. I'm a new member to the forum and glad to be here.
I just bought a 2016 Audi TTS and it's
Originally Posted by Wyldebeast
Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire my first Audi. So far I really love the car and I hope this forum can provide me with all the info I need.

Once again I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me. Cheers!

Welcome

Last edited by alex alex; 09-04-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Hi All!``

Returned to the Audi family after many years, but in a big way: New SQ5 and RS5 within 10 days of each other. Live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with unparalleled driving roads....
Old 02-22-2020, 06:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default new member thank you

Thank you for setting up my new account.

Old 06-11-2020, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Hello all

Hi everyone just to introduce myself, I’ve just purchased a 2016 S3 and decided to stamp my mark on it. I’m going to look through the posts for ideas.

Quick Reply: New Member