Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

New To Audi: 2014 Ibis White Premium Q5 2.0T

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Simans82
We're still working through a few options. She really likes the OEM+ look, so we may just end up going with a 20" replica wheel.
I am considering these in 20". One of the few I found that have 20" fitment and are OEM style and silver:

(22", but still give an idea what it will look like on white suv)
Old 07-26-2013, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Originally Posted by Simans82
We're still working through a few options. She really likes the OEM+ look, so we may just end up going with a 20" replica wheel.
Actually, it just occurred to me - you're looking for OEM style in 20" and are in NC - if you have an interest in the S-Line wheel, maybe that would work out for both of us. I prefer silver wheels, so I'll be selling mine. It's the 2014 S-Line wheel which is the same as the 2012 as shown here:

This one looks darker, so I'm not sure if this is the same, but gives an idea of what it would look like on white:

Old 07-26-2013, 10:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark P
Actually, it just occurred to me - you're looking for OEM style in 20" and are in NC - if you have an interest in the S-Line wheel, maybe that would work out for both of us. I prefer silver wheels, so I'll be selling mine. It's the 2014 S-Line wheel which is the same as the 2012 as shown here:

This one looks darker, so I'm not sure if this is the same, but gives an idea of what it would look like on white:

Hmmmm. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that this 20" wheel was part of the S-Line Plus package for 2014.
Attached Images  
Old 07-26-2013, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Care to consider shipping?
Old 07-26-2013, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Originally Posted by soonerfan
Hmmmm. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that this 20" wheel was part of the S-Line Plus package for 2014.
You are mistaken, according to the PIB. Here's a capture I had done when this was discussed before. S-Line is "PQX" and you can see that corresponds to wheel "G". I wish it was still the 2013 S-Line wheel (F) as I prefer that one.

Also note that 2013 didn't have darkened trim on the S-Line. Now that it is back, it makes sense that the dark wheels would go with it.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Originally Posted by GeeT
Care to consider shipping?
I'd consider it, but would prefer local. That said, I don't expect to have a lot of local Q5 owners, so the odds are I would ship
Old 07-26-2013, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'd consider it, but would prefer local. That said, I don't expect to have a lot of local Q5 owners, so the odds are I would ship
Mark me "Interested!!!"
Old 07-26-2013, 11:05 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are mistaken, according to the PIB. Here's a capture I had done when this was discussed before. S-Line is "PQX" and you can see that corresponds to wheel "G". I wish it was still the 2013 S-Line wheel (F) as I prefer that one.

Also note that 2013 didn't have darkened trim on the S-Line. Now that it is back, it makes sense that the dark wheels would go with it.

Man, I missed that wheel change totally but knew about the black S-line trim pieces. I'm on the same wave-length as you, but like the "G" wheel style, just wishing it was bright. Not a fan of the "F" wheel and somewhat relieved to know I was mistaken, truthfully.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by soonerfan
Man, I missed that wheel change totally but knew about the black S-line trim pieces. I'm on the same wave-length as you, but like the "G" wheel style, just wishing it was bright. Not a fan of the "F" wheel and somewhat relieved to know I was mistaken, truthfully.
Yep, "F" was 2013-only S-Line wheel, 2014 goes back to the peelers and "F" is the optional 20" wheel. As for silver peelers, you could always look into getting the silver Hartmann version.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:52 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice! Looks like you mean 31.25" for the fronts afterwards. Will be nice to see how that looks with whatever wheels you decide on. I think those are 18's you have - are you going for a larger size?

Where abouts in NC are you? I'm in Raleigh/Durham and am expecting my white Q5 in about a month - very excited
My mistake! It was a long night. Thanks for the correction. We're currently living in Charlotte, but my parents live over your way. In regards to the wheel size, we're definitely going with 20's.

Originally Posted by rarewolf
Lookin' good!

In the winter, it must be nice not to worry about climbing over snow-plow wakes at the end of your drive

If you don't mind me asking ... if you want a lower ride and you're going to opt for the 2.0T, why do not more people opt for the A4 Allroad?
lol We're originally from Michigan, so we're all too familiar. My last three cars were on air ride, so I was able to get the best of both worlds.

I am considering these in 20". One of the few I found that have 20" fitment and are OEM style and silver:
Those look great! She tends to gravitate towards the 5 spoke design though.

Actually, it just occurred to me - you're looking for OEM style in 20" and are in NC - if you have an interest in the S-Line wheel, maybe that would work out for both of us. I prefer silver wheels, so I'll be selling mine. It's the 2014 S-Line wheel which is the same as the 2012 as shown here:[/IMG]
We'd be down to pick them up from you, but the OEM replicas are pretty inexpensive. Let me know when you get closer to delivery.

Quick Reply: New To Audi: 2014 Ibis White Premium Q5 2.0T