Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

AUDI Q7 MKII Faulty steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 11:52 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by noxqzs
Are you actually dealing with an AUDI dealer or is it a shop that sells/works on AUDI? I have nothing to add to your dilemma, but I am concerned with the way AUDI treats its customers. On my end, I am less than impressed. The car, I absolutely love, even with its quirks, but the dealership has soured my taste.
It is the main Audi dealer of the country here. My car is stuck there since March 14th now. I am using all possible legal instruments available now as consumer protection dept...
Old 04-26-2017, 03:05 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Malike
Thanks for this, I will do as my lawyer drafted a proper letter I will use.
I did send them an email with all details yesterday, they seem to be responsive. They asked me for details of the vehicle today, let's see what is happening. I hope this situation is solved quickly now...but thanks again for sharing the email address!
Old 02-18-2020, 12:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Malike
I did send them an email with all details yesterday, they seem to be responsive. They asked me for details of the vehicle today, let's see what is happening. I hope this situation is solved quickly now...but thanks again for sharing the email address!
How did you get on with Audi afterwards?
Old 02-18-2020, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Sean Byrne
How did you get on with Audi afterwards?
oh wow it has been a while indeed.
oh finally i had to go the consumer protection department of the minieyry of economy and commerce here who mediated the solution between me and local audi. My car was stuck for long and wanted to sell it then.
we found a common ground with local dealer and i paid half of the amount of repair, they covered half of it. This is totally unfair since the car was faulty. Here in the region we do not have much recourse against this practice, i took the least difficult option to solve it quickly.
In any case, i will never buy any Audi anymore, as Audi Germany did ot even react. I was all by myself. I found same issues in the US as couple of cars have been recalled.
i shared my story with some friends who were planning to go Audi, they changed their minds too, as despite the extended guarantees, you have to face such issue, a real trap!
And of course sold my car after repair, and never went back to Audi anymore, i always had Audis before, this was my last one.

Last edited by Malike; 02-18-2020 at 07:36 AM.