Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 04:50 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 37 Posts

Poor customer service is one thing, but IMO what Paul experienced is on another level. What I am trying to say is this.

Lets say you bring your vehicle in for service for the same issue over and over and you're getting nowhere with the dealer. So you decide to contact Audi corporate and Rose Wright turns a blind eye to your issue, this would be bad enough.

But Paul literally has a video of an Audi, or third party porter working for Audi stealing money from out of his center console.. He didn't leave this money out in plain sight, it was hidden away and she still found it. And regardless, even if he left the money in the cup holder it doesn't give her the right to take it. Period!!!

Watching that video does anyone here actually think this was the first time she's done this?? Watch it again, she is no sooner out of the (building) service area and she is already making her move to go through his console.. IMO she probably does this in EVERY vehicle she moves, and again IMO the parts manager is also probably getting a cut after seeing how quickly he defended her and threaten a customer.. And he had this reaction without even knowing the whole story or seeing the video PROOF that Paul had.

And regarding the conversation that Paul had with the owner. Once again the fact is, as proven on video, a worker at his business stole from a customer. As a business owner, after seeing that video how does the owner not fire the company he contracts to provide the porters???!!!

The owner should have told Paul that he was disgusted by what he saw and that her terminated the contract with the sub contractor he had been using. He could have also been honest and told Paul that he wouldn't be making a donation at this time. .

But the owner lied by telling Paul he would make a donation, but instead he contacted Audi corp to say that Paul was extorting him and that Paul entrapped his worker. And then he refused to repair Paul's Q7.

So instead of diffusing the situation the owner added a ton of gas to the fire.. Up until this time I don't recall Paul naming the dealer, it was only after the owner attacked Paul did he (rightfully so) name the the dealer..

Everytime I see that video I still get angry. But as disgusting as that woman's actions are, the dealer is more of a disgrace for literally condoning not only her actions but the actions of his parts manager. If I was Paul every several months I would revive this thread as a public service announcement so more and more people see it.

Last edited by JT4; 08-14-2018 at 04:52 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
Poor customer service is one thing, but IMO what Paul experienced is on another level. What I am trying to say is this. [snip]
Don't disagree...we had started talking about the state of uncaring / bad customer service in general.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:38 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by A6Louie
Don't disagree...we had started talking about the state of uncaring / bad customer service in general.
I understand, and my post was more of a blanket statement as to how terribly I feel that Audi, and more so the dealer handled what I feel was an "open and shut" case.. And seriously what more proof did the owner of that dealership need???

Last edited by JT4; 08-15-2018 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
Poor customer service is one thing, but IMO what Paul experienced is on another level. What I am trying to say is this.

Lets say you bring your vehicle in for service for the same issue over and over and you're getting nowhere with the dealer. So you decide to contact Audi corporate and Rose Wright turns a blind eye to your issue, this would be bad enough.

But Paul literally has a video of an Audi, or third party porter working for Audi stealing money from out of his center console.. He didn't leave this money out in plain sight, it was hidden away and she still found it. And regardless, even if he left the money in the cup holder it doesn't give her the right to take it. Period!!!

Watching that video does anyone here actually think this was the first time she's done this?? Watch it again, she is no sooner out of the (building) service area and she is already making her move to go through his console.. IMO she probably does this in EVERY vehicle she moves, and again IMO the parts manager is also probably getting a cut after seeing how quickly he defended her and threaten a customer.. And he had this reaction without even knowing the whole story or seeing the video PROOF that Paul had.

And regarding the conversation that Paul had with the owner. Once again the fact is, as proven on video, a worker at his business stole from a customer. As a business owner, after seeing that video how does the owner not fire the company he contracts to provide the porters???!!!

The owner should have told Paul that he was disgusted by what he saw and that her terminated the contract with the sub contractor he had been using. He could have also been honest and told Paul that he wouldn't be making a donation at this time. .

But the owner lied by telling Paul he would make a donation, but instead he contacted Audi corp to say that Paul was extorting him and that Paul entrapped his worker. And then he refused to repair Paul's Q7.

So instead of diffusing the situation the owner added a ton of gas to the fire.. Up until this time I don't recall Paul naming the dealer, it was only after the owner attacked Paul did he (rightfully so) name the the dealer..

Everytime I see that video I still get angry. But as disgusting as that woman's actions are, the dealer is more of a disgrace for literally condoning not only her actions but the actions of his parts manager. If I was Paul every several months I would revive this thread as a public service announcement so more and more people see it.

Thank you so much. I wish I could pin this to the top of every board I can find. But I figured people would get tired of seeing it. By you commenting on what happened it keeps the post alive.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:26 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici
Thank you so much. I wish I could pin this to the top of every board I can find. But I figured people would get tired of seeing it. By you commenting on what happened it keeps the post alive.
No thanks needed... Yeah you're right, maybe some people will get tired of seeing it but they can easily move past it or simply not click on the thread.

However, your bad experience IMO provides good info for new members or current members who have yet to see this thread. This way they're aware to either STAY FAR AWAY from HOFFMAN ESTATES AUDI, or if they decide to do business with them at least they will be aware to proceed with caution..

Old 03-14-2019, 05:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JT4

Thank you.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Deflect, deny, discredit, defend, delude etc etc etc...lot of that going on these days...

Last edited by RJC 1; 03-14-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-25-2019, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Did this ever end on a positive note for Paul?
Old 05-25-2019, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BoxerBoi76
Did this ever end on a positive note for Paul?
Nope. Dealer accused me of racial profiling and said I entrapped her. Now I’m stuck driving an hour to the next nearest dealership. I’ve got almost 40,000 miles. As soon as I’m at 49,000 I’m out of this brand. It’s a shame too. It’s a really great SUV.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici
Nope. Dealer accused me of racial profiling and said I entrapped her. Now I’m stuck driving an hour to the next nearest dealership. I’ve got almost 40,000 miles. As soon as I’m at 49,000 I’m out of this brand. It’s a shame too. It’s a really great SUV.
Sorry to hear that. It’s a shame.

I bought my first Audi from Schaumburg Audi (guess it's Hoffman Estates Audi now?) and the internet sales guy (who I dealt with) is the brother of the sales manager if I recall correctly, and he was shady af. Got a real slimy feel from him. Had issues with getting the incentives and accessories they promised me as part of my deal despite them all being on the “we owe” document.

Quick Reply: Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q