Just moved to Colorado Springs, any clubs around??

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2002, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A black 01'

Sheesh, life without a PC sux! Having just moved here (from Germany) none of my stuff is here yet =(

My car is being shipped into Tacoma, Washington from Germany.. I am going to pick it up the 3rd of January. I just had H&R coilovers put on it and a set of 18" AEZ Bimo rims.. I had 18" x 8.5 rims put on and it rubs the edge of the fender when I have a full load in the car with a one finger gap all the way around.. I would like to see about rolling the fenders on it, but I have not called anyone about it.. I was trying to get it chipped over in Europe while I was there, but everyone that I went to was real shady. The 3 shops that I went to said that they do not have software for American ECU's that end in "CH"..

Once my car gets here I am planning on taking it to AutoSportWerks and having some work done on it.. Maybe go Stage 3, depending on the price.. I have been saving some cash over the last few months knowing that I would be moving to the area soon with hopes of doing a couple more mods..

I have seen a couple of Audi's running around town.. I saw a dark blue B5 A4 my first week here.. Nice looking car except that he had what looked like the most bling-bling 18" rims you could find and a 4 finger "soccer mom" gap in between his tires and the fender.. He was zooming north along Academy getting raced by an Explorer of all things lol.. I was in my Alero rental wishing I had my baby..

Yea once my car gets here you guys will have to take me out and show me around.. My cell number is (719)963-7179 and my name is Kerry.. Give me a shout sometime I'd appreciate it..

Happy Holidays!