Problems with 3zero3 motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with 3zero3 motorsports?

Im having a real problem with these guys. I purchased a revo sps unit from them that turned out to be defective. Trevor took it back and assured me that he would put the order in right away for a new unit and it would take about a week. That was at the beggining of august, ive put in 4 phone calls, and the excuse is always that the problem is with revo corprate and not on his end. everytime i've called Trevor always tells me he is going to call me back the following day to let me know the progress, but Ive never actually gotten a call back. so almost a half year later, and $350 out of my pocket I still cant make any changes to the turbo to take it to the drag strip. I guess im just letting you guys know the great customer service that i have recieved from these guys.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:57 AM

Default Did you pay with a credit card?

If so, call you company and have them reverse the charge.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:39 AM

Default There have been lots of posts on AW about problems with REVO...

The issues with REVO are real. Ask for a refund and move on.

The guys at 3zero3 always seem to be operating at capacity, or a bit over, which IMO speaks to the quality of their work. That said, Trever is not always the best at returning calls. He's not a bad guy (actually, just the opposite), he's just really busy.

If you're looking for a chip, my advise is to go with GIAC, APR, or even O.CT - all of which have very good local support.

Good luck
Old 11-08-2006, 06:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Good luck getting him to return phone calls....

I used to live out there and Colin has done all the work on my car for years...3Zero3 does great work nonetheless, but they are way to busy for the small staff they have and have taken on way too much work to handle and to give the best customer service out there...I too had many issues w/ un-returned phone calls when I was going through my stage III build...My advise, try to get a refund from REVO...I have a friend who did the same thing and the REVO flash has screwed up his S4 pretty bad...He's out a lot more money than you w/ all the problems that the flash affected...By the way, he got NOWHERE w/ 3Zero3 and this was over a year ago...He bit the bullet since it went further deep than your situation, but plain and simple don't use REVO. Though, I did have a REVO flash a few years ago, but I always had Colin to correct the issues and never had major problems. Just keep pushing Trevor, and just show up over there instead of calling and be very forthcoming w/ him and hopefully he'll get you all squared away..He's still a really good guy and hopefully will man up for this issues, since they are a REVO dealer.
-Chris
Old 11-08-2006, 07:11 AM

If you need to borrow my SPS in the meantime, let me know.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Have you tried contacting revo?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I've always had good experience with 3zero3.

I wholeheartedly believe they have the best customer service out of all the audi shops.

However, I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:19 PM

I already have revo, im big turbo and just need the serial port switcher for changes in timing
Old 11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I have had nothing but good service from them.

Keep in mind that they are fairly new and very overworked becuase they do such good work. You may have to try to call them a bit more or stop by to talk to them.

Customer service is not a one way street. There needs to be some understanding on both sides.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Re: Problems with 3zero3 motorsports?

I have to admit that they aren't the best about getting back to you but their customer service is still above and beyond anything I have ever experienced in the past. Those guys treat me like I helped build their shop but in reality I have done very little business with them. Just hound Trevor a little more and I'm sure he will take care of you. Sorry to hear about your situation with REVO.