RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

:: ECS Tuning :: B7 iPod Integration Kits/ Adaptors!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default :: ECS Tuning :: B7 iPod Integration Kits/ Adaptors!!

Want to hook up your iPod to your factory radio? We make it possible with Genuine VW/Audi adapters and Dice Electronics integration kits!!

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
Old 12-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please find/create something with the song/artist/album info on the RNS-e Screen, and I'll buy one.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
Please find/create something with the song/artist/album info on the RNS-e Screen, and I'll buy one.

Thanks!
They've had that....a few companies make one like that....I prefer just the aux cable and I can control mine from my iPhone...it works great! Aux input to RNS-E
Old 12-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BADRS4
They've had that....a few companies make one like that....I prefer just the aux cable and I can control mine from my iPhone...it works great! Aux input to RNS-E
holding your phone/ipod is a quick way into the *** end of someone's car I find. Besides it's a $225 fine here in Ontario to be ****ing with a handheld device. Finally the tiny little phone/ipod screen is kinda useless compared to a nice big LCD screen.

I vote no-aux!

What was the product you were referring to? I don't think I've seen it yet.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
holding your phone/ipod is a quick way into the *** end of someone's car I find. Besides it's a $225 fine here in Ontario to be ****ing with a handheld device. Finally the tiny little phone/ipod screen is kinda useless compared to a nice big LCD screen.

I vote no-aux!

What was the product you were referring to? I don't think I've seen it yet.
I hit play on my phone with a playlist or podcast and GO! I don't drive stick and fool with my phone..... sometimes even Pandora..any of those companies have Audi/iPod integrators take your pic....Dice, Dension, Pac Audio...take your pic....What I don't like about them...is they don't really do a good job of converting the MP3 playlist, or Artist, CD name track name etc...and trying to fast forward or anything on the RNS-E is a pain..its so much easier on a Touch Screen iPhone or iPod! Also, how would you do Pandora on one of those integrators? But do whatever u like!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Watch some of the youtube videos on those things...its too much work...you basically have to trick your CD changer into accepting the iPod signal..and use shortcuts to get it to work like hold down disc 6 to play iPod and use this button to skip, or hold this down and it does this...I don't wanna fool with that stuff...plus u lose your CD changer doing that as well....no thanks Aux input is GREAT!