RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

quick question....tire sign, and exclamation sign on top

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick question....tire sign, and exclamation sign on top

Hey guys, got a quick question. Had a tire sign go off, and that {!} sign (close enough) on the top, i checked out the book says extreme pressure difference. so i checked pressures, all good. when i got on the highway started wobbling a LOT. I let it sit and checked pressure again, maybe my tire gauge is off, but right side was 37, L was 32 filled with air dont feel a wobble at least not as extreme as before, oh and I reset the cpu after i fixed pressure, no signs now

any suggestions?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default tire pressure

oddly enough, I got the tire pressure icon this past week as well. Just had my baby for over two weeks, but its been cold. I've replaced the Pzero's with F1 A/S's so they should be been good......but one was around 30psi...and the sensor didn't like that. Its been 4 days since the "top-off" and no lights so all is well. I'm thinking the cold temps really affects pressure.....
Best Wishes....

Drivin.....
Old 01-14-2010, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Cold pressure will really affect the air in your tires. Be sure to only add air when the tires are cold. If the tires are warm and you add air it could over inflate the tires.

Have you reset the TPMS to what your new tires require for air pressure? That could be your problem.

Originally Posted by DrivingFool
oddly enough, I got the tire pressure icon this past week as well. Just had my baby for over two weeks, but its been cold. I've replaced the Pzero's with F1 A/S's so they should be been good......but one was around 30psi...and the sensor didn't like that. Its been 4 days since the "top-off" and no lights so all is well. I'm thinking the cold temps really affects pressure.....
Best Wishes....

Drivin.....