S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

PolishAngel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PolishAngel

Just got a product called polishangel master sealant from amazon and I applied it to my midnight blue q5 and my Daytona grey s4. Simple to apply and easy to remove with no haze just a instantly clear finish
The instructions say that it cures in 2 hours so I assume it will be even slicker as it cures. I've used lots of quality car care products and this one seems to work. It is "hand crafted in Germany" and I wanted to
inform everyone about this product
Old 10-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mattq5s4
Just got a product called polishangel master sealant from amazon and I applied it to my midnight blue q5 and my Daytona grey s4. Simple to apply and easy to remove with no haze just a instantly clear finish
The instructions say that it cures in 2 hours so I assume it will be even slicker as it cures. I've used lots of quality car care products and this one seems to work. It is "hand crafted in Germany" and I wanted to
inform everyone about this product
If you just put it on, how can you tell it "works"? I have been using Liquid Glass for over 25 yrs. It is easy to apply and remove.They also recommend putting out in the sun to heat it after application. But that step is not absolutely necessary. I know it works. One coat will give you bird dropping protection for a month or two. 2 coats work for about 6 months. 3 coats last a year. After that a yearly application is all that is needed. Great shine. and works very well to remove minor scratches in the clear coat. It is non abrasive. There may be some better more modern products out there, but I have found nothing that works better or that I really like. Have used Zaino products but still prefer the Liquid Glass.