S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

S4 All weather Mats and Trunk Liner

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 10:32 PM
riu
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S4 All weather Mats and Trunk Liner

Anyone have the rubber S4 mats and S4 rubber trunk mat. I am thinking about buying the mats for the front two seats and the trunk. Anyone have them? Have anything good or bad to say? Worth doing for the back? (rarely have anyone in the back of my car) Do they look good? Is the trunk one worthwhile? ANDDDDD where did you buy them? direct from Audi dealer?

Thanks for the help. Was thinking of picking these up this week. Got my 2011 S4 about 3 weeks ago.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ordered the S4 mats from Audi directly but they were on back order and didn't know when they'd come in. So instead of waiting, I just went with the Weathertech ones which I love. The front fit nicely and the back do too after trimming them with the precut lines.

From the looks of them, I think the grooves in the Weathertech mats are deeper. The cost is also about the same.

If you choose to go with the Audi ones, Schneider Nelson Audi in NJ should have them in stock if your dealer doesn't have them.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vtmikevt
I ordered the S4 mats from Audi directly but they were on back order and didn't know when they'd come in. So instead of waiting, I just went with the Weathertech ones which I love. The front fit nicely and the back do too after trimming them with the precut lines.

From the looks of them, I think the grooves in the Weathertech mats are deeper. The cost is also about the same.

If you choose to go with the Audi ones, Schneider Nelson Audi in NJ should have them in stock if your dealer doesn't have them.
Oh Good! I was worried when the mats didn't fit properly in the back so I just propped them up onto the bottom of the seat foot area and figured that would give me more protection from peoples heels potentially hitting the bottom of the seats foot area.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have weathertech liners for winter and Audi threw in The all weather mates for fron and rear for me as part of the deal. With no change in cost to me. It was negotiated after all numbers were done. I am putting the all weathers in on May 1st the liners are amazing for winter.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by riu
ANDDDDD where did you buy them? direct from Audi dealer?
http://www.audinorthscottsdale.com/o...ies-store.aspx
Old 04-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have the rubber S4 mats in the front and back. I really like them. I've had weathertech floor liners in my cars before, and I really like them as well, but I like the fact that the Audi ones have the S4 logo and use the factory mount points. Here's a couple photos.
Attached Images   
Old 04-27-2011, 03:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by crafty22
I have the rubber S4 mats in the front and back. I really like them. I've had weathertech floor liners in my cars before, and I really like them as well, but I like the fact that the Audi ones have the S4 logo and use the factory mount points.
Agreed......though I wish that the driver's side mat was longer and went higher into the footwell behind the pedals.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
riu
AudiWorld Member

Living in Florida..... Would you buy these? I just cant stand dirty carpet and mine are already dirty after 3 weeks. Nothing some vacuuming wouldnt fix but still.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by riu
Living in Florida..... Would you buy these? I just cant stand dirty carpet and mine are already dirty after 3 weeks. Nothing some vacuuming wouldnt fix but still.

You can buy them at the dealer.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by riu
Ooops, my reading comprehension isn't the best. That's a tough one. I probably wouldn't buy these if I lived in Florida to be honest. With the wet weather I deal with, they are great, but in the dry weather you see, there's really no reason.

Quick Reply: S4 All weather Mats and Trunk Liner