S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

essess. Have you taken that the 50W on ramp from Prairie City Road going (south?)...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default essess. Have you taken that the 50W on ramp from Prairie City Road going (south?)...

I'm talking about as you pass in front of Intel going towards the freeway, not from the Aerojet side. Anyway, I had some fun earlier today, entered that on-ramp at 70-ish took the turn and came flying into the freeway at 115mph. Initially it seemed like I was going into it too hot, but the car stuck to the ground, no screatching either (no my surprise). It was pretty stupid though cause a lot of cops are usually coming down from scott road and you can't see behind you as you decent into highway 50. Anyway, the Hazel off-ramp is pretty fun too BTW! Just wondering if you've done it, its pretty fun, I want to go on White Rock Road, know of any other fun places here? I remember having fun with rental cars over there. =) I sound like child in a candy store (or a bunch of Audiworld guys around "breath drink" women...hmm), my mouth is watering for whatever I can get. (jeez, that's a bad analogy). =)

Oh, before people start flaming me, there was no one on those on-ramps so it was me and my S4.

Oh, and this account purely fictional and no one should go above the speed limit and always follow those yellow caution signs (they are there for a reason).
Old 07-16-2001, 04:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hahaha Every single day my man... that's how I go home... =)

That's also the same ramp that I got run off on by an suv. Next time you're on it... check out the plastic edge marker right at the first decrease in radius. It's severed off about 3" off the ground... I showed it who's boss (not after it knocked on my hood though ! ).

If you're around today, you should stop by Java City Cafe around say 8 pmish. It's in Lohman's Plaza... Corner of Fair oaks and Munroe (between howe and watt).

There's a ton of fun on/off ramps (damned near every single one!) around here.

Careful on whiterock. Bryce got snagged out there. I caught air because I wasn't paying attention (perfect soft 4 point landing...phew!)... and the road's rutted like hell! But god is it fun =)

Seroiusly.. if you're around tonight... stop on by at the cafe. You'll see a yellow S4 in the lot somewhere

I'll be the indian dude with a blue shirt... most likely sitting with some guy with bleached spikey hair.
Old 07-16-2001, 07:37 PM

Default I just got to your post.

I won't be able to make it. My birthday is tomorrow so my friends are taking me out tonight to the bay area. I'm leaving in a little bit, thanks though. E-mail me so maybe the SacTown audi crew can have a get together or something at my place and possibly go for a drive.