S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Just noticed no more classifieds! Their under marketplace now, wonder why?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2001, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just noticed no more classifieds! Their under marketplace now, wonder why?
Old 04-24-2001, 02:32 PM
Stätus Josh

I assume this is so that they are consistent with vwvortex and swedespeed
Old 04-24-2001, 02:36 PM
Stätus Josh

Default also...

I'm sure they did that to promote their partnership with the Tire Rack... see here

<i>AudiWorld is proud to announce our new Marketplace area. The AudiWorld Marketplace is designed to be a simple one-stop shop for all your Audi product needs. Starting very soon you will be able to purchase products through our first Marketplace vendor, The Tire Rack.
AudiWorld and The Tire Rack are pleased to announce The Tire Rack Upgrade Garage. Through the Upgrade Garage you can browse different styles and makes of wheels and tires, see how they look on your vehicle, read tire reviews and evaluations and, when you are ready, purchase them directly from The Tire Rack online. If you order wheels and tires together, you can even have them mounted and shipped with all the hardware necessary to bolt them directly to your car as soon as you receive them. It's that easy.

The Tire Rack is America's leading wheel and tire distributor. We have partnered with them for three simple reasons: Quality, Selection and Inventory. The Tire Rack has demonstrated for years their committment to providing the best in customer service and quality products. It only seemed natural to offer that level of service to our readers as well.

We're excited to be able to offer this to you and we hope you find your upgraded wheels and tires to be everything you hoped for and more.

In the future we will introduce even more retailers to our Marketplace creating an easy, accessible, one-stop place to find everything you need for your Audi.
</I>