S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

PAGING VWAUDIDRIVER...this is getting rediculous

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 04:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAGING VWAUDIDRIVER...this is getting rediculous

Jerry, I know you read this forum and you also have friends here that probably contact you when this is posted. Please know that I have been in contact with other people who are waiting on stuff they bought from you and one person who got BROKEN items from you. You are very close to being sent into a class action LAWSUIT! I have your home phone # and am very close to getting your address. If you do not contact me you will be getting a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against you.
You have my money and owe me products. Not to mention the stuff you did send is TOTALLY unacceptable. I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON YOU HAVE SCREWED AND ARE SCREWING!
YGM>>>YGM>>>YGM>>>YGM I KNOW YOU CHECK IT!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:59 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays..
Old 01-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Elder Member

wow.. I seriously doubt you'll get any response like that.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Is that supposed to be funny?

As a forum and a community we should ban together to prevent people like this from taking other peoples money and screwing others. I for one have always supported people on this forum when they had legitimate gripes against others. VWAUDIDRIVER is a long time member of this forum and supposedly a good guy. After I posted a few days ago about a deal that he is not living up to his end on I got private e-mails that describe that he has done this to others. I am in Japan right now returning tomorrow. The product he sent me is TOTALLY different than what he described and the picture he sent. The BS that he gave me is no different than the BS he has told others.
I bought a RS4 Y-pipe. He sent me a picture of a silver one. I will post the picture in a few days when I get back. What I got is a poorly painted BLUE y-pipe that looks like a 10 year old took a spray paint can to. I fail to see how this is funny.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Don't know how else to put it...

My e-mails to him trying to resolve this issue have gone unanswered. They were full of PLEASE this and Please that. The time for me being polite has ended. Especially when others have run into the same problems with this guy.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:10 AM

Default i thought it was funny. not your situation, but the quote....it is from a movie, ever see it?

its called office space.

anyways i know you are upset but you are making threats on a forum, where people know there are always two sides to a story. all i am saying is you were being a bit harsh, and mjtaylor tried to lighten the mood.

i hope you get this resolved. and dont be mad at mjtaylor.....if you google his name i think you will find that he bites. sharp teeth the whole nine yards. scary
Old 01-16-2006, 05:11 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pardon me sir, i feel for you.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Thanks.. I appreciate it.

Just sooo frustrating. Like I said he owes me product and even sent something totally different than what was supposed to be sent. I am even more angry now that others are PMing me regarding this guy and what he has done to them. Seems like I am not the ONLY SUCKER here. This guy needs to take responsibility for the scams he is running.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll meet you @ Chochki's in ten...
Old 01-16-2006, 05:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Yeah.. it was kinda humorous....

Edited my post after realizing how it must have read. A person with my background does not make threats casually and would never resort to physical means. I do have a team of lawyers whoa re ready to take this case. even though it is only for $850 I will make sure that I get what was promised nothing more nothing less. I even offered to send the bad product he sent me back for full refund. I have a feeling I am going to get nowhere with this guy.

Quick Reply: PAGING VWAUDIDRIVER...this is getting rediculous