S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Audi Supplier Discount Wait?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven
There was a short period of time last year when ACNA waived the 6 month requirement with a lifetime membership. It only lasted for a few weeks. The last few years, the ACNA benefit was a $500 mailed rebate (which was independent of the Audi Supplier Program - I got both last year).
Dan at ACNA told me today that the lifetime membership DOES waive the 6-month wait period. Maybe they recently changed it back?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
You do get plenty of additional benefits from being a member though. Also, remember that they just recently put into effect the supplier discount as a member. For the longest time you got $500 back for each car you got. It could change at any time.
I signed up for the ACNA membership anyway, I actually do like the mag a bit better than my Roundel. Maybe on my next Audi I'll get the lifetime membership
Old 05-02-2013, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

I was told 6 months too, but they do make exceptions for those close to 6 months (ie 5 months).
Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Does anyone know if dealers in Canada offer a discount for regular ACNA members or lifetime members? Do they offer the same 6% as in the USA?

Thanks!

Shawn
Old 05-02-2013, 06:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 105 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by SMK_RS4
Does anyone know if dealers in Canada offer a discount for regular ACNA members or lifetime members? Do they offer the same 6% as in the USA?

Thanks!

Shawn
From Audi Club North America's website:

It doesn't say Canada is excluded but you might want to give them a call. (number is below).

One of the premier benefits is the Loyalty program which rewards members on the purchase or lease of Audi automobiles. Audi of America has announced a new Audi Club Member Loyalty Program for 2013 with the following eligibility requirements:
  • At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
  • This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications.
  • You must have obtained an authorized ACNA personnel signature before visiting the dealership. Be sure to bring the completed eligibility form, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to the dealership.
  • You may decide to trade in another vehicle while purchasing your new Audi. These transactions are between you and the Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
  • Any decision by AoA is final in all matters relating to this program. AoA has the right to cancel or amend the program at any time for any reason.
  • ACNA members can purchase one (1) Audi vehicle per year with this program.
  • For eligibility in this program, ACNA membership must be current and in good standing for a minimum of six (6) months prior to purchase or lease.
  • For Audi Club North America 2013 Supplier Program forms (loyalty forms) please call the national office at 262.567.5476. The new 2013 Supplier program applies to purchases made as of February 1, 2013.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by nobbyv
Dan at ACNA told me today that the lifetime membership DOES waive the 6-month wait period. Maybe they recently changed it back?
I joined ACNA in February, but my car is arriving next week most likely.

What is the verdict on the Lifetime Member exemption for the 6 month minimum? If I can save the money by going lifetime member I'll definitely do it.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:48 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
That being said, why not just spring for the lifetime membership of the Audi club? You know you will probably get into another Audi at some point and the discount goes into effect immediately with that.
I wished I had been an Audi buyer much earlier in my life, as I would have jumped for the lifetime membership. I did the math on the lifetime recently and I figured I probably won't outlive the next 21 years of being a member to break even. lol

I am happy with my supplier discount for now.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by subterFUSE
What is the verdict on the Lifetime Member exemption for the 6 month minimum? If I can save the money by going lifetime member I'll definitely do it.
Just emailed Dan at ACNA again; he said I should have the completed Incentive Form shortly. So it certainly seems like the verdict is positive. I think he processes all of the membership applications/renewels/etc., so if you email/call them I am pretty sure you will get him.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by nobbyv
Just emailed Dan at ACNA again; he said I should have the completed Incentive Form shortly. So it certainly seems like the verdict is positive. I think he processes all of the membership applications/renewels/etc., so if you email/call them I am pretty sure you will get him.
I emailed them this morning at the general office contact form.
They replied that 6 month minimum rule stands.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by subterFUSE
I emailed them this morning at the general office contact form.
They replied that 6 month minimum rule stands.

Hmm...not sure what's going on. Sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: Audi Supplier Discount Wait?