Multiple Flat Tires Problem (Phx people help too)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiple Flat Tires Problem (Phx people help too)

Well I have had my S4 for a little over 2 years now and have bought 6 tires now. 5 for the front and one for the rear. After the first week I had it I burned up a conti stock tire. Then shortly after that I got my PSS9's and BBS CH 19 x 8.5 (Front and rear). I got it aligned at the same shop that did my install on the coilovers.

Since then I have about 31.5K miles on it and 5 new dunlops. All the flats have inner sidewall wear. 4 front tires, and a recent back tire. When I drive I don't hear any rubbing and I have also got the alignment checked at an alignment place that does special alignments and both sides were either -.5 or -1.5, I dont remember.

Anyone else have this problem? I talked to one of my friends who knows a decent amount about cars and he said it could be a camber problem or undercarriage problem.

I called Audi in Scottsdale and they want to look at it first before saying anything is wrong. I know alignments through Audi are 250$.

PHX people, anyone know of a better possibly cheaper place?

AW users, anyone have any idea why I keep having this problem? Or what I could do to solve this?

Thanks for any help. Sorry for the long post.