Suspension Tuning Discussion Discussion forum for general topics regarding suspension tuning

2001 All Road Suspension Acting Wierd

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 09:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 All Road Suspension Acting Wierd

I have a 2001 All Road. The suspension will randomly drop. It started with the rear bags dropping to the ground. It was an intermittent problem. Sometimes it will hold for days, other times it will drop within 30 minutes. It now is doing it randomly on one, two, or all corners. Again there are times where the car will hold for days, then other times it drops almost instantly. All four corner bags were replaced before I purchased the car eight months ago. I never had any issues until I raised it all the way up about 6 months ago. Once I start the car it raises right up to the correct level. Only one time did the yellow suspension light on the dash come on and the car wouldn't rise to the proper height. I pulled over, turned off the car, started it again and it worked perfectly. My guess would be one of the sensors is malfunctioning, or the suspension control module needs some work. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Can the module be flashed to correct the issue? Give me some help please, this is going to be my son's first car in the next few months and I want to ensure it is in proper working condition. Thanks for any input you can provide.

David
Old 12-13-2017, 11:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

No one else is having or has had this issue? It's actually getting worse. Give me some help, please!!.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Suspension ..QWERTY

Originally Posted by davidfj
No one else is having or has had this issue? It's actually getting worse. Give me some help, please!!.

You need to put Ross tec on Car...
Dont worry its not hard get to figure out what's wrong as their is only a few steps to diagnosis...
With out the Ross tec platform It can be difficult to find out what's wrong and will straight forward with it...The module doesn't need re calibration only if the leads to the battery have been disconnected and the micro controles inside the module depleted( memory set to default) That alone the car is randomly dropped Some times the valve solioned block which is located under the boot outside underneath car between driff and foot well can be faulty this can cause random dropping or escapeing of air and then the module tells its to fill again..Yes it could be faulty sence switch which is also connected to the air suspension module, The best way forward is get the Ross tec platform it is very robust and very straight forward.. The suspension module is (34) on the software that you can test and re tune the costs of replaced parts a very low ....kind regurds
​​​​​​​